NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT!

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #11  
Dan,

It was my pleasure to personally take care of you on the phone and set you up with a STICKWELD 140. If you need anything, I am one call away!

Cheers and congrats on the new toy,

Simon

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #12  
Will you guys be at the fab tech show next month? I am interested in seeing your units next to blue and red ones

Robm

We will be there and I look forward to meeting you.

We will be at booth N5109 - LONGEVITY WELDING AND CUTTING!

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #13  
LONGEVITYsimon said:
Dan,

It was my pleasure to personally take care of you on the phone and set you up with a STICKWELD 140. If you need anything, I am one call away!

Cheers and congrats on the new toy,

Simon
Thanks, I got the tracking number and it should get here on Oct. 11.
I'll mess around with it over the weekend an post a review shortly after that.

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT!
Hey Guys,

Just a few more days to take advantage of this great deal! Give us a call at our toll free phone number 877-566-4462.

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #15  
Amach,

Our terms and policies are clearly stated on the website. Like most supply houses, we have a refund or restocking fee so people do not rent out equipment use it, and return it as they do at home depot, lowes, etc.... We also take refunds as other welding sites show a final sale!

If your product fails, we take care of it by replacing it or repairing it. If it happens within 30days of purchase, we cover all costs involved! You can go on any forum and all, and I will reply the same way! If you do not like our policy, do NOT buy our machines. You are not being thrown a curve ball here, and we are not in the business of returning equipment for free!

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #16  
Hi Simon,
Will you be offering a promotional code in the near future for the StickWeld 140? If so I'd be interested in purchasing a unit when that time comes. Thanks

Pat

/ NEW LONGEVITY WELDING PROMO! 20% DISCOUNT! #17  
Hi Simon,
Will you be offering a promotional code in the near future for the StickWeld 140? If so I'd be interested in purchasing a unit when that time comes. Thanks

Pat

Hi Pat,

Just give us a call! We can make it work!

510-887-7090