New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use?

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #1  

DTLS

Tractor
LS MT335H
I have seen every type of fluid /oil mentioned but no heated debates on the best brand of coolant yet! :) I have a new tractor sitting in my garage up north and I am packing in a supply of recommended fluids and filters and tools for my next trip up there. Picking up a new box blade (6') from the dealer. I see people like to check there coolant level before starting and I don't want to put water in for topping up. Northern Wisconsin.

I searched Amazon and found this ,Zerex G05 Phosphate Free 50/50 Prediluted. My manual only calls for ASTM D6210. Any advice would be appreciated.I did a search here but most topics were about beet juice!

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #2  
I use Zerex G05 in my 3 Kubotas and F250. It's a HOAT coolant with a 5 year service interval. There are other extended life coolants (OAT) that offer longer service intervals.

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #3  
I have seen every type of fluid /oil mentioned but no heated debates on the best brand of coolant yet! :) I have a new tractor sitting in my garage up north and I am packing in a supply of recommended fluids and filters and tools for my next trip up there. Picking up a new box blade (6') from the dealer. I see people like to check there coolant level before starting and I don't want to put water in for topping up. Northern Wisconsin.

I searched Amazon and found this ,Zerex G05 Phosphate Free 50/50 Prediluted. My manual only calls for ASTM D6210. Any advice would be appreciated.I did a search here but most topics were about beet juice!

Lol now I have always used John Deere coolant in my all my different color tractors. One reason it’s made for tractors. Second reason I have more John Deere dealers around me than other color tractors. Typically change fluid on 36 -48 months basis as the pH level changes which will cause issues if not addressed. JD covers all requirements for all my different color tractors.

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #4  
   / New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #5  
Instead of brand you need to determine what TYPE is compatible with your tractor. My Kubota recommends ethylene glycol antifreeze. Brand doesn't really matter so I get a name brand like Prestone which is compatible with ethylene glycol. I will not use the premix type as it's almost as expensive by the gallon as straight antifreeze. I can dilute it to 50/50 myself with much cheaper distilled water. Do NOT use tap water.

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #6  
   / New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use?
I use Zerex G05 in my 3 Kubotas and F250. It's a HOAT coolant with a 5 year service interval. There are other extended life coolants (OAT) that offer longer service intervals.
Thanks! I will use that. The price for the premixed is about half the cost of concentrated. The only thing my manual calls for is ASTM D6210 so I'm covered on that.
Funny that in the separate thread on antifreeze no one mentions any names of products other than "dealer" brands. I only want it on hand to top up if needed. I guess I have 2 years to decide what to replace the original factory supplied coolant with. Thank you

RjCorazza

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use?
It appears to be formulated for tractor diesel engines $12.84 per gallon delivered.
Zerex G05a.png

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #9  
Going to jump in here. My XR3135 calls for ASTM D5216 which seems to be non existent. Is D6210 equivalent?

/ New LSMT335H......What brand of antifreeze do you guys use? #10  
I have been using premixed Peak Global Lifetime in everything I own for about the last 20 years, the original water pump in my Honda Goldwing lasted 450,000 miles.
I highly recommend going with premixed pretty much any reputable brand because it eliminates mistakes and doesn’t cost much more.