new machine

/ new machine #1  

circus mulcher

Tractor
ftx100
We are looking to get a new machine at work. We will be keeping our t320 bobcat with fecon bh62 mulcher and our ftx100l with bh74 mulcher. We are trading in the t250 with bh62 and looking for something bigger. The power of the ftx is great with improved production and capability. Unfortunately the ftx has been far worse than a high maintenance woman, requiring more overall time away from meeting production goals than the bobcats.
Was considering the new t870 machine with a bh74 mulcher. I like the pressurized cab and climate control plus roller suspension. Is the cocooling system up to the challenge of running high flow hydraulics for 8 hours a day in hot dusty conditions? Even the ftx runs the hydraulic oil on the warm side in the summer.

/ new machine #2  
I run an s750 with cat hm 312 mulcher in s. Central Tx. Ran it through the worst drought in Tx history... Cooling system is great and easy to clean out. Machine's AC is night and day from what you are used to with the 320.

I have had a few small problems but nothing big and I'm actually upgrading my mulcher to take advantage of the better hydraulics i have over my former s330.

/ new machine #3  
Check out cats new 299d xhp 110hp 40gpm @4000psi I'm waiting on my dealer to get one in.

/ new machine #4  
Did you know that Fecon now offers the FTX100 with the larger LGP undercarriage? I know that in Rocky environments like there is in parts of Utah the original undercarriage on the FTX100 had some challenges (wear, track pads). The newer larger undercarriage addresses that issue and should hold up much better in those severe conditions.
I am surprised to hear you mention the hydraulic temp in the summer. The FTX100 has much more hydraulic cooling capability than any machine of its size and runs in some very hot environments with no hydraulic issues. How hot have you seen the gauge? It has never shut the machine down has it? If not, the it is not too hot to mulch.