New machine

/ New machine
Probably can't deliver it to you because it is Wooster county Fair time. They are all at the fair selling tractors. I know I was there and saw them all.

That's what I thought too. They seem to run a good Service department but this should of been fixed before delivery you think?

/ New machine
Probably can't deliver it to you because it is Wooster county Fair time. They are all at the fair selling tractors. I know I was there and saw them all.

That's what I thought too. They seem to run a good Service department but this should of been fixed before delivery you think?

/ New machine
Just got my machine back from Mast Lepley's Service department and man its a different machine. Thanks goes to John and His guy and Gabe my Delivery man. Hats off to all you men that make the Customer Happy.

/ New machine #34  
Nice to see a dealer do a good job...good dealers are getting harder find now...

/ New machine
Any Ventrac owners use a Leaf Vac? I ended up with a blower Model #KA-160 pics to follow.

/ New machine #36  
I'm interested in hearing how you like that blower,I know it's noisy but I it can't be any louder than a steiner PB100 blower.i haven't found any used ventrac blowers locally,they seem to be as rare as a used rototillers

/ New machine
Leaf Blower works great but its hard to fight the wind. Here's some pics--

Attachments

• DSCF3267.jpg
    DSCF3267.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 184
  • DSCF3268.jpg
    DSCF3268.jpg
    838.4 KB · Views: 247
  • DSCF3269.jpg
    DSCF3269.jpg
    963.9 KB · Views: 164
  • DSCF3270.jpg
    DSCF3270.jpg
    999.4 KB · Views: 170
   / New machine
Now its heading to Snow Season any owners out there running a Snow Blower? I bought a KX-523 54" Blower pics to follow.

/ New machine #39  
Yes, I have a 523 Snow Blower. It works great! In deep snow you can make the tractor grunt if you aren't careful with controlling travel speed. Be sure to set your skid shoes down so the blower doesn't ingest gravel from the driveway. You will need to reset them for scraping paved surfaces (easy to do). Make sure you set the Weight Transfer to Maximum so that the cutting edge just barely scrapes the paved surface.

JackIL

/ New machine
Yes, I have a 523 Snow Blower. It works great! In deep snow you can make the tractor grunt if you aren't careful with controlling travel speed. Be sure to set your skid shoes down so the blower doesn't ingest gravel from the driveway. You will need to reset them for scraping paved surfaces (easy to do). Make sure you set the Weight Transfer to Maximum so that the cutting edge just barely scrapes the paved surface.

JackIL

How long have you had your tractor.
What engine you have?