New Mahindra 2555 owner

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner #1  

Cobble

Tractor
Massey Ferguson 231
Hello Mahindra Forum, I recently swapped from a Massey Ferguson 231, to a Mahindra 2555. Saw there are a lot of TYM parts on it after I got it home.

Look forward to learning a bit more thru this forum,

20180304_092347.jpg

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner #2  
Howdy from the still snow covered North...!!!! The 2555 is a TYM tractor built in Korea that has an Indian built Mahindra 55hp turbo diesel motor. Pretty good tractor. Probably the only main beacth I have heard about them is that the radiator fan moves more than a reasonable amount of air and you have to keep an eye on cleaning your debris screens. I like mine. That is a pretty impressive grapple you have to play with...... :)

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner #3  
I have the 2555HST with about 225 hours. Had the HST replaced, but have loved it. If you have any questions ever, ask JerryK. He is the man with the answers on this thing. He's my goto guy!!!!

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner #6  
Welcome! What brand grapple?

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner #7  
Welcome to tbn. Lots of info here. My 2655 comes tomorrow. Soon as it is in my possession I will be ordering a wicked grapple for it.

/ New Mahindra 2555 owner
Howdy from the still snow covered North...!!!! The 2555 is a TYM tractor built in Korea that has an Indian built Mahindra 55hp turbo diesel motor. Pretty good tractor. Probably the only main beacth I have heard about them is that the radiator fan moves more than a reasonable amount of air and you have to keep an eye on cleaning your debris screens. I like mine. That is a pretty impressive grapple you have to play with...... :)
Thanks, the tractor has 8 hrs on it now, and the grapple is definitely a plus. No now in Florida