new Mahindra

picture taken other day

Attachments

• 19-212516-Image007rs2.jpg
    19-212516-Image007rs2.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 680
   / new Mahindra #2  
Re: new Mahindra

Nice looking tractor. I have the Mahindra 4110(Yours too?). I really like mine. Only had it a few months but am well pleased. What backhoe is that on yours? What is the digging depth? I am wanting one for mine. Thinking about trying to build my own. I think I can build it for about half of what I can buy one and I think it would be a fun project. Does yours run off the tractor hydraulics of does it have a seperate pump? Is it a 3 pt hitch mount or subframe? If you have some close up pics I would like to see the mounts and the pivot assembly. Does it use two cylinders for the swing or one? Did it come with a manual that maybe I could get a copy of/ sorry for all the questions, got lost in the moment I guess. Hope you enjoy your new toy as my wife call mine. While typing this letter she jockingly ask if I was writing a love letter and I said no, a tractor letter. she just laughed and said yes, a love letter. Thanks. Barry Sims

Attachments

• 19-212567-Tractor2.jpg
    19-212567-Tractor2.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 470
   / new Mahindra

It is a 4110. The hoe is a Bradco 511 painted Mahindra colors. Came with both a Mahindra and Bradco books. It runs off the tractor hydraulics digging 11ft 2" or for me, I need 10 ft consisitent. Used it yesterday on a job. Heavy packed gravel and rocks/boulders. No problem. I have the swing speed turned all but off and this would be the only complaint. I was going to buy a PTO pump and 20 gall reservoir to purposely run the hoe on it's own. The dealer and Bradco called then e-mailed me saying not a good move. I got the 24" bucket and will order a 12".. It is hanging off a pretty stought sub frame. I needn't touch anything when it's dropped as the 3 pt arms have plenty of clearance beyond the sub frame. I won't be able to take pictures until this Friday at the earliest. I'm getting ready to plow the schools (6") and still coming down at a good clip. Friday I will try to get close up's and different angles. Hopefully no one here will get mad at a lot of attachments.

/ new Mahindra #4  

Thanks lamarbur. Look forward to seeing the pics. Get some good ones of the subframe and where it connects to the tractor and the hoe. How hard is it to take off? Maybe the subframe mount maybe the way to go. This is a project I will probaly have to tackle sometime next year but I want to have my ducks in a row before I start. Thanks again.
Barry

/ new Mahindra #5  

I know you are really going to like your 4110. I have 36 hours on mine and think it is a great tractor. If you plan to use use your 4110 without the backhoe I would seriously consider filling the tires with fluid. It really helped my machine to add the 900 extra pounds.

/ new Mahindra #6  

By the way,
We Mahindra owners really should push for our own heading in the forum section. It is time we distanced ourselves from the ranks of the "inferior" tractors.
Storm the palace!!! whoops, got carried away.
All kidding aside, lets keep in touch and keep sharing those ideas!!

/ new Mahindra

Barry,
I didn't forget you and the pictures. Been gone digging a new line for a guy and it is now snowing. I've already been called to come in at 4 am and open the schools. (Wekends at the HS are busier than week days).. I'll get the pics as soon as I can and post them here.

/ new Mahindra

pictures

Attachments

• 19-213615-Image001rs.jpg
    19-213615-Image001rs.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 501
   / new Mahindra

subframe

Attachments

• 19-213616-Image002rs.jpg