NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643)

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643)
I can't seem to see the pictures of it...:crystalball:

Dont have it yet, couple weeks. it just got off the assembly line a week and a half ago. Im in Mn and last week it was in Tx.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #22  
Dont have it yet, couple weeks. it just got off the assembly line a week and a half ago. Im in Mn and last week it was in Tx.

Nothing like pictures of a new shiny tractor! Can't wait for the pics.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #23  
I own a 1652 and my biggest complaint is the weak stabilizer link for the 3 point. When using a big implement, you must always watch the lower two stabilizer adjustments because they have been prone to snapping the connecting pin at the axle and then slipping off the male adjusting bar. I have lost two to date. Next one will be painted Kubota orange so I can find it.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #24  
Congrats!!!!!! It sure is a Happy Day when the tractor gets delivered. Be safe and enjoy.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #25  
Must be chomping at the bit, nice setup you've chosen. I'm sure you won't be disappointed when you get it home, who knows, might even be a winter this year and you'll want a blade for it as your next purchase. ;)

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #26  
enjoy your new tractor.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #27  
Congratulations on the purchase of your new MF. Best wishes for many years of good service.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #28  
Congratulations. I too am waiting for delivery. From what I have read it seems best to be patient and allow the time neccesary for proper dealer prep. Ask your dealer to provide you with "spare" fluids and grease to the proper specifications. Most dealers will hook you up.

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643) #29  
Where did you purchase your tractor? If you dont mind me asking?

/ NEW MASSEY OWNER!! (1643)
Well dealer called yesterday and it came in. They are Going to check it all over before delivery. I should have it on Monday. Its gonna be a long weekend!