new member and rtv owner!!

/ new member and rtv owner!! #1  

flyingn

Silver Member
I ordered for work an RTV900 2 months ago and it came today!! Its a worksite, with curtis all steel cab, with wiper, backup beeper, aux front lights and heater.. I also got a curtis plow and a curtis stainless salt spreader for this winter:) Can't wait. Ill take pics and post soon..(can I do this here??) Fantastic vehicle!!

Frank (Philadelphia)

/ new member and rtv owner!! #2  
Welcome! You'll love the RTV. I've personally purchased several brands of UV's over the last few years and, in my experience, the RTV is the best built UV out there. Not perfect, but well ahead of the competition. With the wicked storms we have had lately in my area, I've gotten to use the winch on my RTV quite a bit lately; not to mention the bed to haul away all the debris. I have a cab on my tractor so I figured I didn't need one on the RTV, especially since I couldn't get A/C. Now if one comes available with A/C....? /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ new member and rtv owner!! #3  
Yep, great vehicle! It would be cool if it could push an A/C compressor, but the engine is too small. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ new member and rtv owner!! #4  
Jippy,

Care to introduce yourself in detail? I peeked at your profile and your RTV looks blue? With something fishy on the back.

Details! Are you a secret agent for Kubota?

PM me of you must....

-Mike Z. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ new member and rtv owner!! #5  
they RTV's sure are nice. I wish that I could swing for one, but with the tractor I just got I don't think that the boss would go for it. Congratulations. What is it like waiting for 2 months. I waited for less than a week for my tractor and I thought about it constantly. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Donald B.

/ new member and rtv owner!! #6  
Just a guy that knows a little about the RTV and likes to help folks here whenever possible. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I sent you a PM Mike.