new member from Alaska

/ new member from Alaska #1  

michael favors

Hello, I my name is Michael Favors and I live in Dillingham Alaska. I own a New Holland TC 34 with a backhoe, loader and front snow blower.

Have used the tractor for 4 years and am completely satisfied with the performance of the machine.

Utilized the machine for drain field installation, foundation work, snow removal, etc.

Very good machine and is easy on fuel.

/ new member from Alaska #2  
Welcome...I have a New Holland TC - 29 with a FEL and I have owned it for 9 yrs. ..I bought it with 40 hrs. on it and so far, knock on wood it has performed great..I do all the service myself and have used it for bush hogging, moving dirt and material and with the FEL too many tasks to even mention..I love mine too. My Mrs. is wanting us to take a cuise in Alaska in the next year or so....

/ new member from Alaska #3  
Michael, we have some other members in Alaska, but you just might be the furtherest out in the boondocks.;) Welcome to Tractorbynet.

/ new member from Alaska #4  
Welcome! My SIL and her family live in Fairbanks...:)

/ new member from Alaska #5  
welcome! i wish i still lived there! Me and my wife just loved it there for the three lucky years we spent there. i was stationed in anchorage with the Air Force from 03-07. loved it and miss it!!! what a wonderful place to live. we both agree we will be back before too long. welcome to the forum.

Brent