New Member Here - JD 2520 Just Arrived

/ New Member Here - JD 2520 Just Arrived #1  

ttammag

Tractor
2010 John Deere 2520
Just posting to introduce myself. I just joined and took delivery of my John Deere 2520 with the 62D MMM and 200CX FEL. I look forward to learning about my new unit from you all. BTW, who do you use to source tractor accessories at reasonable prices? For now, I'm thinking about a light kit to mount to my roll-over bar and a fancy seat cover. Thanks.

/ New Member Here - JD 2520 Just Arrived #2  
Hi ttammag and WELCOME TO TBN:)

Congrats on your new machine.One question though.
Where are the pictures??:D

Accessories depend on what you want. Genuine JD,well that's a given. Sometimes it's better to go OEM,because it's made just for your tractor (JD).
Downfall is price,and we know how JD is with that.
I haven't went aftermarket on anything yet,but places like Tractor Supply have alot to offer,and the prices are way more affordable than you know who.
I'm sure you'll get other members suggestions too.

Greg

/ New Member Here - JD 2520 Just Arrived #3  
Congrats on the new tractor!!! I have a set of brush guards coming for my flasher lights / parking lights on the 2520, I plan on adding 2 lights to the bottom of the brush guards for behind me and I'm going to mount 2 on top for added light going forward. I will probably wire them separate not sure yet but I will probably buy them at tractor supply or something like that. I'm not that particular in a light saying JD on it... I did buy a rear med duty 6' blade from everything attachments and I did cut it apart at the top and rewelded the piece back in the top the other day and drilled new holes to make it iMatch compatible, works great now!!!! I also have a JD ballast box....