New member here!

/ New member here! #1  

Darrellk

Tractor
Iseki ts1910
Hello I’m now the owner of a Iseki 1910. Just brought it home today it runs great but since I just bought it I want to change fluids and filters and a complete service job on it.
I live with in a rural community with local Tractor supply stores and Rural Kings near by. Plus big tractor dealers.
My first question is where does everyone get their filters and fluids from for these tractors?

/ New member here! #2  
Hi welcome to TBN.. The engine oil and hydraulic fluid you can get at TSC or RK . If you can read the numbers off the filters a auto parts store should be able to get them for you or try online..

/ New member here! #3  
Welcome to TBN and congratulations on the new tractor.

/ New member here! #4  
Welcome and congrats!

Be sure to check out the thread on how to pronounce you new tractor's name. Information here is quite broad.

The community here is very knowledgeable. There's probably someone in the build it yourself section who has plans to make your own. (Just kidding, but barely...some pretty resourceful folks here).

/ New member here! #5  
Oil filters and fluids at autoparts stores or Walmart. My local NAPA autoparts store stocks some tractor fuel filters.

On my TS1610 I use a Fram PH3600 for the oil filter and Fram CA3659SY for air filter. I believe the TS1910 is the same. I found the air filter on Amazon. I think I came up with the oil filter number from other posts in this forum.

I am running Mobile diesel 15-40W for engine oil.

The manual says for engine oil use SEA 30 above 70F, for 32 - 70F use SAE20 or 10/30W, and below 32F use SEA 10W.

The 23 page op and maintenance manual I have is for TS1910 and TS2420. My TS1610 is very similar to TS1910.

/ New member here! #6  
Welcome to TBN. :)
If you try auto parts store maybe wise to bring the filter with you.

/ New member here! #7  
Welcome. I think the TS 1910 is the same as the 2 cylinder Bolens G192. Iseki also made tractors for White and Massey and probably others. You might find parts listed for the other brands. I have been able to find parts for my Bolens G154 (Iseki 2140F) easy enough online or at NAPA. Be careful on the battery. Most old Japanese brands had a "pencil post" which is similar, but smaller, than an SAE post. I ordered a replacement battery and a pencil post showed up which I was not expecting since the tractor cables had been changed to SAE. In my case I found some pencil to SAE adapters shims. To Thomas' point, take your old parts to the parts place to check for exact matches.

Last edited: