New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #21  
more details drtimleary

5 acres and 50hp tractor seems way off at first thought...

rough terrain? huh? explain...

what are you dealing with ? trees? holes? landscaping?

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #22  
Looks like a scam to me also, it is listed here too: 2002 New Holland TC33D with New Koyker 160 Loader

Don't know about anyone else- but i tried to just look at the (scam tractor) a couple days ago and now i can't access Any cragslist ads.

has this happened to any others that just looked at the suspect tractors???? the message reads ( this IP has been automatically blocked, If you have questions please email:blocks-b1401------)

i tried to access our local craigslist to look for some items and the exact same reference# is displayed.
this is the only time I have ever had a problem and have only purchased items -never sold... Don't even have a craigslist account...

any ideas on what is going on??

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #23  
try restarting your browser...or rebooting your machine...no guarantees, but might help

I have not had the problem you report...and I did observe both CL postings for the tractor and flagged both as forbidden.

I have looked at lots of local CL items since, including moments ago.

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #24  
Don't know about anyone else- but i tried to just look at the (scam tractor) a couple days ago and now i can't access Any cragslist ads.

has this happened to any others that just looked at the suspect tractors???? the message reads ( this IP has been automatically blocked, If you have questions please email:blocks-b1401------)

i tried to access our local craigslist to look for some items and the exact same reference# is displayed.
this is the only time I have ever had a problem and have only purchased items -never sold...

any ideas what is going on??

I looked at the scam tractor (again). No issues seeing or accessing CL.

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #25  
did a re-boot no joy,

I tried to access the ads, also local craigslist -same message.

Did a search on being blocked from craigslist and it sounds like a hassle to get the block removed.
there were a couple posts that sounded similar -never placed an ad or even had an account or made any comments- and yet were blocked.

guess i will have to make an email inquiry,

thanks for the suggestions- and testing access i do appreciate it:)

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #26  
did a re-boot no joy,

Did a search on being blocked from craigslist and it sounds like a hassle to get the block removed.
there were a couple posts that sounded similar -never placed an ad or even had an account or made any comments- and yet were blocked.

CL needs to find a way to block the scammers, not the honest people.

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #27  
I don't know about $5k; but just recently I saw a nice JD industrial grade tractor (JD-301?) For sale, with loader, diesel engine, ~50+hp, 2wd, for $6,000 asking price. I know it was a real tractor because I drove by it a couple times going to a job site. No idea it's mechanical condition beyond runs drives and loader goes up and down. I assume it had a ton of hours, probably well over 4000, but these where working 8-12 hrs per day machines.

Edit: it's 46 hp

Last edited:
   / New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #28  

this is the only time I have ever had a problem and have only purchased items -never sold... Don't even have a craigslist account...

any ideas on what is going on??

I clicked the link and got a normal response to a spam listing:
CL lexington >all for sale / wanted >farm & garden - by owner [ account ]

This posting has been flagged for removal. [?]

(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

I am using Crome on 8.1 and Hughes Net.

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #29  
tried the local craigslist again this morning, and it is now working fine :cool2:

Have no idea why because i didn't contact them. Oh well- just happy it is working

/ New member in central Texas. 5 acre rough terrain. looking for Tractor. $5k #30  
did a re-boot no joy,

shut your router down for a while, and perhaps you can get a new IP address from your provider.