New member kubota b7200

/ New member kubota b7200 #1  

Mcfclz

Tractor
Kubotab7100
Can I use on board hydraulics to power FEL and back hole

/ New member kubota b7200 #2  
A loader should be no problem...something like a model LA 301 or smaller etc...
You will have a hard time finding the only BH recommended for a b7200 at a reasonable price...which is model # B4672A...this BH is not listed on the link but it is on other sources...

TractorData.com Kubota B7200 tractor attachments information

Good luck...

/ New member kubota b7200 #4  
:welcome:
To the forum from Alabama.

/ New member kubota b7200 #5  
Yes you can use on board hydraulics for those. Keep in mind your tractor does not have power steering so it can be difficult with a loader with a heavy load, but manageable.

Also you would be wise to fab up a sub frame to take the added forces and strengthen the connection between front and rear frame. Dont rely on the transmission bell housing.

I had a B6200 Hsd which is the next smaller unit than yours. I purchased plans for loader and backhoe from PF Engineering but did not build either. Instead I decided to trade up to a B2620.

/ New member kubota b7200
Thanks for your info! Very helpful Thanks Guys

/ New member kubota b7200 #7  
This tractor is even smaller. And yes I did have to reweld the tranny bell housing. Now its well supported. I used it for 8-10 years now. bucket is only 3 ft wide but it will lift 400 lbs.

Attachments

• DSCF0013.JPG
    DSCF0013.JPG
    383.1 KB · Views: 197
This tractor is even smaller. And yes I did have to reweld the tranny bell housing. Now its well supported. I used it for 8-10 years now. bucket is only 3 ft wide but it will lift 400 lbs.

Photo looks great how did you connect your hydraulics! Thanks

I have a belt driven hydraulic pump on a case 442 FEL,when ever I engage the value the pump squeals & motor bogs down to almost a stall. What can I do to correct this issue!! Your thoughts thanks

/ New member kubota b7200 #10  
Hello there and welcome to TractorByNet! I have moved your thread to the Kubota forum where you can speak with other owners, such as yourself. Best of luck! :thumbsup: