New member looking to buy a new tractor

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #11  
one of the happiest days of my life was the day I gave up my work blackberry.[/QUOTE]

AMEN! Iphone all the way!

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #12  
If you really want to know if the price is good, contact Barlows and ask them for a price on the same equipment delivered to your door. No Ky tax on items sold out of state.

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #13  
We have Himalayan blackberries here, they are highly invasive weed with 40 foot canes. They were laughing at me then I purchased a tooth bar for my B2920 FEL this week, they are no longer laughing! :punch:

Where and what kind of toothbar did you purchase. LA364 FEL?

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #14  
Where and what kind of toothbar did you purchase. LA364 FEL?

No brand name, I purchased at Dan's Tractor in Battle Ground, WA and they tell me someone makes them locally. Short version, it is not custom fit to Kubota's bucket and I recommend you choose another tooth bar.

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #15  
We have Himalayan blackberries here, they are highly invasive weed with 40 foot canes. They were laughing at me then I purchased a tooth bar for my B2920 FEL this week, they are no longer laughing! :punch:

We have lots of Himalayan's over here as well........I bought a Piranha tooth bar earlier this year.....great for clearing brush.......the blackberry's are are not happy!:mad:
BXpanded Piranha Tooth Bar

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #16  
We have lots of Himalayan's over here as well........I bought a Piranha tooth bar earlier this year.....great for clearing brush.......the blackberry's are are not happy!:mad:
BXpanded Piranha Tooth Bar

The world has fewer blackberry bushes this afternoon, I ripped a bunch out of the ground with the toothed FEL, drove over them, bull dozed them into a pile, then dug a large 4 foot deep hole with the BH and buried them! (wild mad scientist type laugh)

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor
Have you ever considered a flame thrower? Lol

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor
My new Kubota was delivered last week. I ended up going with the 3800 4wd, HST, fel, 5' box blade and 6' finish mower. I also got the quick disconnect for the bucket and a set of pallet forks. I have already come up with a lot of uses for the pallet forks. They were well worth the money.

/ New member looking to buy a new tractor #20  
My new Kubota was delivered last week. I ended up going with the 3800 4wd, HST, fel, 5' box blade and 6' finish mower. I also got the quick disconnect for the bucket and a set of pallet forks. I have already come up with a lot of uses for the pallet forks. They were well worth the money.

Well congratulations are in order :thumbsup: My new tractor arrived last week @lovinglife