New member MF 5465 will not start

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #1  

chipper50

Tractor
MF 5465
I have a MF 5465 and it will only start with either (stating fluid) and run after started but it will not start with out it not even when the engine is warm. Could it be the crank sensor causing the problem?
Can some one please guid me to a free wiring diagram for my tractor MF 5465 thank you.

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #2  
Welcome to TBN. :)

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #4  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #5  
I have little knowledge of MF models is this a deisel?

and

:welcome: to TBN! :thumbsup:

Happy :tractor: ing!

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #6  
WELCOME to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Massey Ferguson Owning/Operating Forum.

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #7  
Did the problem start gradually or all of the sudden?

Is your engine tier 2 or tier 3? Does it have good (normal) power once it gets going?

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #8  
the 5465 will run when you get it started with help from a gas soaked rag and seems to run ok but cut it off you have to start all over again and it is showing some flashing on trans indicator and does not want to shift correctly all the time but trans seems to work ok

/ New member MF 5465 will not start #10  
I have a MF 5465 and it will only start with either (stating fluid) and run after started but it will not start with out it not even when the engine is warm. Could it be the crank sensor causing the problem?
Can some one please guid me to a free wiring diagram for my tractor MF 5465 thank you.

We are having a hard time getting our 5465 to start also, good shot of starting fluid only way it would start until today, we did unhook our glo- plugs as to not damage the motor with starting fluid, runs perfectly normal when it's running, any cures?