New Member-- Need Advice on buying

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #11  
I found a MF 135 diesel with power steering and 2 stage clutch for 2500.00. It takes time be patient.

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #12  
Cripes, if MURPHY can find a bargain, you can too.

( Just kidding, Murph________ )

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying
I looked at a 1969 Ford 2000 gas today. It wasn't too huge...I could definitely transport it on a 6x12 trailer. It didn't have power steering though. There are also quite a few Ford 3000s for sale that do have power steering and are in my range. Looks like that's where I'm going to have to focus. That and probably giving up on front end loading.

Is a Massey Ferguson 130 with a Perkins diesel a decent tractor? One for sale pretty close and the price is right.

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #15  
With 33 acres YOU NEED A FRONT END LOADER.

Keep looking.

While it would be a fantastic thing to have, an front end loader really stresses the price point.

I have located a dozen decent looking old Ford 2000s and 3000s, as well as a handful of Massey 135's and 35s.....none have a loader which will end up being another $1500 on top of the price of the tractor. At this point, if I'm getting a tractor, I'm going to go for the bush hog first. It will offer me the most utility in the beginning.

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #18  
Welcome to tractorbynet thanks for joining the blog

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #19  
Welcome to TractorByNet!

I moved your thread to the Buying/Pricing/Comparisons forum. :)

/ New Member-- Need Advice on buying #20  
With 33 acres YOU NEED A FRONT END LOADER.

Keep looking.

Yes, I agree. So handy for everything from unloading equipment to ripping up saplings.