New member with a new to me Toro 328D 4x4

/ New member with a new to me Toro 328D 4x4 #1  

Btwoodman

Tractor
Toro 328 4x4, simplicity sunstar fel
I guess I’m not a new member, but this is my first post. A Toro followed me home Monday. Got it in a government auction. Once it’s running and up on maintenance. I plan to remove the blade and cab and install my schwartz loader from my simplicity sunstar. Im not fast at all with these projects. It came with a book of manuals. And Xfaxman has been great about answering questions. 1400 hrs Here’s a few photos.

IMG_1359.jpeg
IMG_1363.jpeg
IMG_1367.jpeg

/ New member with a new to me Toro 328D 4x4 #2  
That sure is neat; are you looking to build a setup like the one Xfaxman has?

/ New member with a new to me Toro 328D 4x4
That sure is neat; are you looking to build a setup like the one Xfaxman has?
That’s exactly what I’d like to do. The reach of the bucket is a huge plus. I traded woodworking equipment I wasn’t using for the sunstar. Hopefully getting the toro running is straightforward. Sweat equity for sure.

/ New member with a new to me Toro 328D 4x4
A little bit of progress today. It is currently no start no crank. I have instrument panel lights. I think I can hear the fuel pump clicking. Also a single click from starter solenoid. Seat switch is good. Pto position switch is good. I’ve cleaned various contacts and grounds. I haven’t found the starter solenoid yet. But I need to locate it and clean contacts there.

My last pinpoint tests today were the fusbile link by the starter. Not completely sure on that test yet.

I also have 1 positive wire (14ga) that may have been loose near the battery. I don’t know if it’s factory or where it went so it’s disconnected right now. I could use insight on any of the above. Thanks, B