/ New Member #1  

tweld

Tractor
245 Massy,30 Massy Back hoe, Case Loader
Hi ya al I have been looking at all your post these past few days lots of good tallent out there
I have been working on MF tractors for 22years and I also have a complete Micro fische library and I am the proud owner of a 245 grading tractor I use it in my work I bush hog ,till, disc, spread seed , and I also own a 30 Industrial MF back hoe
so I hope I can be of help in the future if you need any info in the micro fische let me know or you can ask any question I will try to keep a watch on the forum

/ New Member #2  
Welcome tweld. A 245 and a 30 are both fine machines. Kinda like a good steel wire brush, heap on the abuse and it may look a little ragged, but it's still there and it still works!

I'll bet you get plenty of takers on your offer!

/ New Member
Hi dieselsmoke1 yes they are both very hard working tractors I have completely restored them but the MF30 back hoe is what I call my Jonny Cash backhoe the parts are not available so I have incorparated a lot of case 550 parts and i put a bigger pump on it so I could lift whole trees with my forks so I had to rebuild the front axle to carry the weight so I used a ford forklift front end and I used the outer stems from the ford and atched them to the MF axle center beam now I have kinpins instead of spindles I have half an case hoe and half a Massey hoe you can't really tell but I am doing a job land clearing with it right now but when I get it back to the shop I will take some pic. and post them for you