New MF 135 owner

/ New MF 135 owner #21  
I have a MF that was originally painted yellow but now looks like a 135. It has a 3 cyl gas engine Perkins. It has a shuttle-shift, foot gas pedal also, a power steering cylinder on each side, high-low trans, no decal or badge when I got it and a front axle that is non-adjustable. What is it? Can anyone help me? Norm

The 135 Industrial versions where painted yellow. Google Industrial Massey Ferguson 135 and select pics at the top and you'll probably see many like yours.

/ New MF 135 owner #22  
Hi Murphy

No my MF (?) the head lights are mounted on the side panels.
Thanks
Norm

/ New MF 135 owner #23  
Hello Norm. May I make a suggestion to you and don't take this the wrong way. When you resurrect a three year old message thread, it's easy to overlook and comment about the OP (original poster) who may no longer monitor this site. If you create a new thread/message in the appropriate area it starts everyone on the same page. I almost commented about "Sam in TN" and then saw the thread was three years old. Mu suggestion is to create a new thread and post some pictures of your tractor so we may comment on your questions. Just my :2cents:

/ New MF 135 owner #24  
Hello Norm. May I make a suggestion to you and don't take this the wrong way. When you resurrect a three year old message thread, it's easy to overlook and comment about the OP (original poster) who may no longer monitor this site. If you create a new thread/message in the appropriate area it starts everyone on the same page. I almost commented about "Sam in TN" and then saw the thread was three years old. Mu suggestion is to create a new thread and post some pictures of your tractor so we may comment on your questions. Just my :2cents:

How is your tractor coming along?