New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #11  
Yes, it is a Jinma.

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #12  
Yes, it is a Jinma.

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #13  
"Assembled Proudly in Indiana"

I think I'm gonna be sick......

I put fenders, wheels, tires, ROPS, loaders and Backhoes on tractors all the time....

Does that mean they are "Assembled in Ohio"?

Sorry, if it seems coarse, but I see it all the time.
There should be a law(maybe there is) about how much has to be done for there to be a label affixed to it that says
"Assembled in ******" on it.

This seems to happen alot more often with the chinese stuff than anything else.

KO

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #14  
"Assembled Proudly in Indiana"

I think I'm gonna be sick......

I put fenders, wheels, tires, ROPS, loaders and Backhoes on tractors all the time....

Does that mean they are "Assembled in Ohio"?

Sorry, if it seems coarse, but I see it all the time.
There should be a law(maybe there is) about how much has to be done for there to be a label affixed to it that says
"Assembled in ******" on it.

This seems to happen alot more often with the chinese stuff than anything else.

KO

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #15  
Well, Rocky boots are still running on their reputation from being built near you, aren't they? If I look at the box for Rocky's now, it says "Made in China", so I think you can label your Kioti's as "Made in Nelsonville, Ohio" just to get some reactions. The city fathers would probably raise your taxes, though. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #16  
Well, Rocky boots are still running on their reputation from being built near you, aren't they? If I look at the box for Rocky's now, it says "Made in China", so I think you can label your Kioti's as "Made in Nelsonville, Ohio" just to get some reactions. The city fathers would probably raise your taxes, though. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #17  
Coooooool

Now where's my label maker............

KO

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #18  
Coooooool

Now where's my label maker............

KO

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #19  
I saw some Minot tractors at the Martinsburg, WV TSC too. They looked pretty heavy. The 30 HP weighed around 3,700 lbs I think and the Koyker loader stated it could lift 1,500 pounds to full height (not sure where the measure point was though). They looked pretty like decent tractors, but they didn't have any prices listed on the ones I saw.

/ New Minot Tractors at Tractor Supply Store VA #20  
I saw some Minot tractors at the Martinsburg, WV TSC too. They looked pretty heavy. The 30 HP weighed around 3,700 lbs I think and the Koyker loader stated it could lift 1,500 pounds to full height (not sure where the measure point was though). They looked pretty like decent tractors, but they didn't have any prices listed on the ones I saw.