New NX6010 HST CAB

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #1  

kbn70

Tractor
Kioti NXz6010 HST CAB
So is $40K a good deal on a 21 NX6010 HST CAB? Trying to decide between the DK6010 HST CAB with the must have options at $37K or the NX with everything for the $3K difference. Good/Bad? Is the 3K worth moving up from the DK to the NX?

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #2  
The NX is a bigger tractor. More weight, wider and better ground clearance. The answer to your question really depends on what you will be using it for and the type of terrain you have. Lot of slopes the NX would be a better choice as a example.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB
Mostly for snow removal, cutting and general loader work. I do live in a hilly/sloped terrain. Just trying to justify if the cost difference between the two is worth it and if the pricing I am getting are good given the current times.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #4  
Can you get the NX5510 for the same price as the DX? I would go that route if I could.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #5  
Mostly for snow removal, cutting and general loader work. I do live in a hilly/sloped terrain. Just trying to justify if the cost difference between the two is worth it and if the pricing I am getting are good given the current times.
I would definitely say it is worth it if you can afford the difference. The NX will be much more stable on hilly terrain.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB
That the way I’m leaning. The $3K difference isn’t going to break the bank but just wanted to make sure it was in line with market pricing. Pickings are slim as far as finding any in stock availability.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB
So is $40K a fair price on an NX6010 HST CAB with loader?

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #8  
Sounds reasonable to me but I have not priced a NX in quite a while. I looked at them a few years ago mainly because I was interested in their 24 gear transmission. With the market today it is not out of line.

/ New NX6010 HST CAB #9  
If that includes 2 sets of rear remotes, 3rd function, and loaded tires (if you want them loaded), and ESPECIALLY if they have one in stock, buy it!

Kioti dealer here showed the MSRP for that model to be $49,281.

Last edited:
   / New NX6010 HST CAB
As quoted it is with only 1 rear remote and no 3rd function. I’m sure they will not add that in for the price quoted. Tires are loaded in that price as well as rear wiper and stereo. So was the $49k msrp for those options - 2nd remote and. 3rd function included?