New Owner 1510d

/ New Owner 1510d
This was purchased in Arizona around 1999 or 2000. Came to Colorado around 2000-2001. Tractor is in very good shape, just definitely not a "restored" paint job. Red underneath chips so it was just a "spray over" too bad. Not sure how I can knock green off and get back to factory. Will probably have to sand/respray.

/ New Owner 1510d #12  
TRACTOR N ME 002.jpg
has to be more than just him? This is the second one this year to show up, one was in like illinois and this one is in colorado!

My YM240 is the one from Illinois. I like the paint, it was part of what attracted me to it, that and the fact that it's a early model, it's always been stored inside, it's as clean as can be, no leaks, every single thing on it works just like it's supposed to, and the price was a steal, all things that are way more important than paint color. It was painted by the original owner, I bought it from the 2nd owner. I don't think he realized what he had, he said his brother was really into tractors and helped him find this one 5 years ago. Thanks for all the helpful and informative posts, I'm really glad I found this group and thanks to the members who regularly take a shot at helping with a problem, you now who you are. peace!

Last edited:
   / New Owner 1510d #13  
I bet you that "brother who was into tractors" Really thought that was a JD 850!!! Maybe not?

Was is sold to you as a Yanmar? Just curious i dont remember.

SORRY OP for the Hijack.

/ New Owner 1510d #14  
I bet you that "brother who was into tractors" Really thought that was a JD 850!!! Maybe not?

Was is sold to you as a Yanmar? Just curious i dont remember.

SORRY OP for the Hijack.
He sold it as a Yanmar, his brother knew it was one, he'd told him what a good tractor they were. The seller only lived a few miles down the road, he's a paramedic on a helicopter transport and real **** about taking care of his stuff, he has about the same acreage as I do but it's not suited to cut with a tractor so he bought a zero turn.
..and yeah, sorry OP for the hijack! : )

/ New Owner 1510d #15  
That green paint is ugly but doesn't weigh anymore than the red stuff.....should be fine.............congrats on the tractor!:thumbsup:

/ New Owner 1510d
That green paint is ugly but doesn't weigh anymore than the red stuff.....should be fine.............congrats on the tractor!:thumbsup:

Hopefully I can fix the paint soon!