New Owner Advice

/ New Owner Advice #21  
Did you get yours at union farm equip, i thought those guys were great

Yes I did, they were very good, I worked with Randy long distance. I love your handle. I too am in search for simple, seems like we lost our way a ways back.

/ New Owner Advice
Thanks its a constant battle to stay focused on what is important in this life, being tied to the soil has been my anchor. Best of luck would love to hear how you are doing and what your plan is on your land. How long have you been at it?

/ New Owner Advice #23  
Thanks its a constant battle to stay focused on what is important in this life, being tied to the soil has been my anchor. Best of luck would love to hear how you are doing and what your plan is on your land. How long have you been at it?

Years ago, my father meticulously taught me many things about gardening, and the simpler life. I went to college and have been working in the city for 25 years. I am about to try a simpler life now, just had to grow up first. I have yet to reclaim my farm. Many very hard months of field prep, trees to cut. So 2013 will be my first year back, and my real crops will be 2014. That is my plan. Health willing, I keep searching for a simple and contented life. Good luck with your new farm.

Clem

/ New Owner Advice #24  
My advice would be to stay glued to this forum. Lot'sa B2620's on here. Orange Tractor Talk as well.

/ New Owner Advice #25  
Welcome! Like everyone has said, use your manual. Break in is critically important so keep it slow until 50 hrs.

Maine isn't such a bad place to retire to....whoops, the temp just dropped to 1.4 degrees F.......well the summers aren't too bad if you like mosquitoes!