New owner and memeber here checking in

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #1  

Lefty_Kubota

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota B9200
Just picked up our used Kubota B9200 with FEL ,HST,4x4

learned alot of good info here on this site and just wanted to say thanks.. Its helped alot with my purchase

Here is a pic

kubota.jpg

/ New owner and memeber here checking in
one more pic..

kb1.jpg

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #3  
Welcome aboard! You are off to a great start with photos and all:D Looks like a dandy setup.... keep us up on what you are doin'.

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #4  
Welcome Lefty, and that is a fine looking machine. How many hours is on it? Nice pics.

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #5  
Its just too cool to have your own tractor ... welcome and congrats!!!

thanks guys

it has 2,006 hours on it.. The guy we bought it from had it for 16 years.. He only sold it to buy a newer bigger Kubota..

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #7  
thanks guys

it has 2,006 hours on it.. The guy we bought it from had it for 16 years.. He only sold it to buy a newer bigger Kubota..

Nice work Dude, you'll have fun, and maybe even get some work done along the way!!

-Jer.

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #8  
HI PHIL,and WELCOME.
Thats a nice rugged KUBOTA you got there,looks like its been taken care of.I like the fork set up too!Thats one rugged lookin trailer too.is it yours?You started off on the right foot here,with pics:DWe are all pretty down to earth here,i like to call folks by their first names ,when they give em.TRACTOR BY NET is addicting if your a tractor nut,home ownner ,or wrench head like most of us are.
ALAN

/ New owner and memeber here checking in #9  
Looks like a real work horse...Congrats!

Don

thanks guys, i can see already this site is addicting.

Yes, home owner " 5 acres" and i'm a tractor nut and turn wrenches for a living at the Ford Dealership, working on diesel trucks, powerstrokes, cummins and cats