New owner questions

/ New owner questions
What should the maximum temp be?

/ New owner questions
What should the maximum temp be?

/ New owner questions #13  
Often the temp senders go bad causing it to come on too early. You can go through the trouble of installing a gauge, or just buy a new temp sender. They are suprisingly cheap.

/ New owner questions #14  
Often the temp senders go bad causing it to come on too early. You can go through the trouble of installing a gauge, or just buy a new temp sender. They are suprisingly cheap.

/ New owner questions #15  
Hoye tractor has the sending units, they are pretty cheap, and he can have one to you, in real quick time. I put one in the one I had, it is an easy job.

/ New owner questions #16  
Hoye tractor has the sending units, they are pretty cheap, and he can have one to you, in real quick time. I put one in the one I had, it is an easy job.

/ New owner questions #17  
"How do you backflush the block (I'm afraid to ask)?"

Disconnect the upper hose at the radiator, shove a garden hose into the upper hose, seal around it with rags, flush until clean water pours out the upper connector.

/ New owner questions #18  
"How do you backflush the block (I'm afraid to ask)?"

Disconnect the upper hose at the radiator, shove a garden hose into the upper hose, seal around it with rags, flush until clean water pours out the upper connector.

/ New owner questions #19  
Did you mean to say put the garden hose in the lower radiator hose connector, then watch the water come out the top till it's clean, or the other way round?
Since there's no thermostat or water pump, you probably should do it both ways, to try and hit all the crevices......

/ New owner questions #20  
Did you mean to say put the garden hose in the lower radiator hose connector, then watch the water come out the top till it's clean, or the other way round?
Since there's no thermostat or water pump, you probably should do it both ways, to try and hit all the crevices......