New Owner

/ New Owner #11  
Congrtats lnbrjack and Oldtrout on your new pack animals, you'll love 'em!

I too have found good dealer support, warranty support (new cylinder and temp gauge) and parts availability (hydraulic fittings i busted on stumps) even though the dealers are far away.

Logo_KiotiHowlingName.jpg

/ New Owner #12  
Oldtrout said:
Good morning,after lurking in these posts and visiting every tractor dealer within 200 miles,I bit the bullet,and made a deal on a ck25 shuttle,of course I needed a few toys to go with it,so FEL,backhoe,rough cut mower (4 foot),and a 3"chipper. Now next I will get a landscape rake and box blade..I like toys. But don't we all? Actually I have a small landscape business and got sick and tired of trying to hire a small machine for a days work.
I looked ar NH,JD, the other "K" and the chineese tractors however always came back to the Kioti mainly because of the dealer. I have done business with him in the past and found he would always tell me as it was and would bend over backwards to help any way he could. To me service after the sale means everything ;I hate downtime and he stocks most of the parts that normally wear out or break unlike the Chineese dealers that I talked to,and the other dealers appeared to me to cater to the larger tractors and sold the 20-30 HP tractors as A sideline. Thats just my opinion.
I haven't taken delivery yet even though its in, however I want to wait till the 1st of May till the frost is out of the ground before I start playing,hopefully before,the waiting is driving me crazy.:D I see you guys like pictures so when it gets here I will put some up and will make sure that I post some of some of the situations that I'm sure I'll get into over this coming summer.
Well thats it for now I would like to thank everyone who posted in this site for their input in the past it made my decision much easier.
=============

I don't think you will regret your decision one bit Oldtrout. I felt the same as you. I had great dealer to work with, learned lot's about different brands, checked the tractors out and at the end of the day and for all the listed reasons and more ended up drawn to the Kioti. I think I was impressed with just how many owners were showing their satisfaction with Kioti here and elsewhere.

Might as well just take delivery as soon as you can so you can sit back and view the details of that tractor. No plastic fenders or hoods on this tractor (Not that plastic is always a bad thing). Just grab a hold of that fender and try to make it wobble. Solid isn't it? I can't help but remember back in the days when we rode double on the old orange Allis Chalmers and pulled a hay wagon up to throw the bails into the barn Hay Mow. Those fenders were solid enough to sit on. We are more safety conscious now and would not dare riding double....even if we could. Seems like that Allis Chalmers was a "C" model with a hand clutch on one side so you could only ride against the opposite side fender. but I digress.....Welcome to you.

rimshot (Was it a "B" or a "C" or an "H" ? awww skip it.

/ New Owner #13  
Rimshot.....
I spent a lot of hours on an Allis Chalmers "C" growing up. We used it for everything, and it sure proved how much you can get done with a small tractor! I sure do like the hydraulics, and power steering on tractors these days though. The old "C" with a tricycle front end sure taught you to keep your thumbs out of the steering wheel when harrowing!

/ New Owner #14  
Hi Chuck.

Good to see you about. I'm sure this one was a "C" model also. I also believe when we found the battery dead, we had to stick that old crank in the front and hope it did'nt kick back when we tried to crank start it. As I recall Chuck, once we got used to that hand clutch it kind of grew on you.

I can remember the day I was dragging the Field after plowing and discing. Anyway I was turning about with that old "C" with the drag behind and hadn't realized I turned too sharp and caught the drag with the tire lugs. I turned in my seat just in time to see that big old drag climbing up those tire lugs. I still believe that thing could have gotten me had i not turned and observed in the nick of time. I was just a kid but still had enough experience with that Chalmers to reach for the hand clutch to take her out of gear, pronto.

Anyway, these solid orange fenders on these new Kioti's always reminded me of that old Allis Chalmers "C" I used to drive for that farmer I worked for for .25 cents an hour. The only other dinstinction about those fenders I think of was just how the sun had faded that familiar Allis Chalmers orange paint. We shall see if the paint on my new orange Kioti fender fades like that. I kind of hope it does.

We had one of those old stable Ford Ferguson tractors with that flathead engine as well as a big diesel Massey Ferguson tractor with Multi Power. Another day and another thread for that story. Good chatting with you Chuck and congrats to these new CK20 owners.

rimshot

/ New Owner #15