New PowerStar Line?

/ New PowerStar Line? #112  
yes, a actually just looked on our order list this morning with NH and our T4.75 are out of production waiting for a shipper

/ New PowerStar Line? #113  
How much are these tractors going to cost?

With cab and loader?

Last edited:
   / New PowerStar Line? #114  
not sure on the 90 and 100 hp, but a cab,4x4, with loader will be around $41,500 to $42

/ New PowerStar Line? #115  
That's very reasonable. Will the Case models be the same or a little cheaper?

/ New PowerStar Line? #116  
yeah we are excited about them. great features and options and price. The Case may be a little more if not the same. they are usually $1500 to $2500 more on most tractors for whatever reason

/ New PowerStar Line? #117  
When I bought my 45 HP Case, the New Hollands were more money. I prefer blue over red anyway, so maybe that will work. Seems like a lot of tractor for low 40's new. John Deere can't compete with that, only their India built tractors, but I think they are higher than that.

/ New PowerStar Line? #118  
When I bought my 45 HP Case, the New Hollands were more money. I prefer blue over red anyway, so maybe that will work. Seems like a lot of tractor for low 40's new. John Deere can't compete with that, only their India built tractors, but I think they are higher than that.

well in our area they seem to be higher. yeah we have done a lot of price comparing and studying and Deere is anywere from $3 to $5000 more and kubota $2 to 3, so we will see

/ New PowerStar Line? #119  
power tractor on new holland tractor page
what it cost cab 4x4 no loader
best cash price? what
2wd cab no loader price
>?
how take ship?
does every new holland get some
do big get first?
what price with out cab?

/ New PowerStar Line? #120  
are they be delayed 2013 that work?