New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader.

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader. #11  
Sorry for the delay. Finally was able to dig out my mower and get it on the tractor for the upcoming mowing season. Included are some pics across the deck to show clearances. IMG_20200412_154051.jpgIMG_20200412_154046.jpgIMG_20200412_154039.jpg

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader.
This is great Thanks.

It will work with 2326 the drive over MMM.
It will work with your 54" non-drive over deck.

Do you know the model number for your deck?

We were able to get it in a smaller box to reduce shipping cost to $11.

Someone asked if I could make a step for the right side of the tractor.
Sure, I can one for the left side. Just let me know that is what you want.

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader. #13  
The model # is 2320

Louisiana Tractorworks & Projects did a review Video on my step.

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader. #15  
Congrats on the LTW's review of your great and simple but very functional step, wish you well with future sales.

KC

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader. #16  
Guess what came in the mail today! Can't wait to get this bad boy on there. I'll share some pics with it on and the deck raised to see real work pics of it with the 54" deck.

Side note: I noticed on your site it only showed a left step but not a right as well as the ripper but not the quick connect for the CB65. What's the status of those items?IMG_20200511_170810.jpg

I offer a step for the right side. If want one just order the left side and ask for the right side in the notes. I don’t stock the right side but it is no problem making one.
I will add the quick connect back up there soon. I just made a change to make it more compatible with the available thumbs.

You can still order a Quick connect by sending me a message. This weekend I will have new quick connect powder coated and gets some pictures of it.

Thanks for your purchase! I think It is more heavy duty than the pictures show.

Louisiana Tractorworks & Projects did a review Video on my step.

Thank you. It has been good for sales.
We have some really nice feedback from customers so far.

/ New Product, Step for the Massey Ferguson GC 17xx with loader. #19  
I offer a step for the right side. If want one just order the left side and ask for the right side in the notes. I don’t stock the right side but it is no problem making one.
I will add the quick connect back up there soon. I just made a change to make it more compatible with the available thumbs.

You can still order a Quick connect by sending me a message. This weekend I will have new quick connect powder coated and gets some pictures of it.

Thanks for your purchase! I think It is more heavy duty than the pictures show.
I agree. The pictures do it no justice for how heavy and well built it is when it's in your hands.

I am interested in the changes your making to the QA. I have the bxpanded thumb and to this point enjoy how well it meshes with the factory bucket. I'd be curious as to see how it goes together when your done.

I have the Bx thumb also. The adjustments will make it fit the BX thumb pin better. (Theirs is different than the stock pins.)

The thumb and ripper work really well together. It will change where the thumb hits the bucket some. (All QC will do this)
Here is a video my ripper QC and Bx thumb all working together.