New proud owner of a Kubota M59!

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #1  

AWM59

Tractor
Kubota M59
Hi All,
Got to play on my M59 today! We'll pleased with maneuverability and HST transmission is so nice. Gonna work the backhoe this weekend and try not to look stupid doing it. I have a 16" bucket to put on the backhoe. I have a 24" on it now. It is a quick attach setup but not sure what the best position to put the bucket in during attachment. Anyone have experience with this?

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #2  
You will not look stupid at least that was what I told myself. :)

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #3  
Congratulations on the new machine.Is it a 2014 model,if so does it have a DPF? We hear a lot about the new tractors being tier4 but not much about the TLB series.I am assuming the TLB's are tier4 but haven't seen much about it.A few photos would be nice,if possible.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #4  
Congrats, they are awesome machines. Any pictures?

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #6  
Hi All,
Got to play on my M59 today! We'll pleased with maneuverability and HST transmission is so nice. Gonna work the backhoe this weekend and try not to look stupid doing it. I have a 16" bucket to put on the backhoe. I have a 24" on it now. It is a quick attach setup but not sure what the best position to put the bucket in during attachment. Anyone have experience with this?
I have the QA bucket on my B26. You have to just put the bottom of the bucket flat, pull the QA pin and then retract the cylinder like you were trying to uncurl the bucket. THen you just lift the boom and you are clear. Reverse the process for putting it back on.

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59! #7  
Hi All,

I won't believe it until I see a picture of it.:p

/ New proud owner of a Kubota M59!
Congratulations on the new machine.Is it a 2014 model,if so does it have a DPF? We hear a lot about the new tractors being tier4 but not much about the TLB series.I am assuming the TLB's are tier4 but haven't seen much about it.A few photos would be nice,if possible.

It is a 2014 and is tier 4. Not sure what you mean by DPF?

Congrats, they are awesome machines. Any pictures?

image.jpg

More pics to come

I have the QA bucket on my B26. You have to just put the bottom of the bucket flat, pull the QA pin and then retract the cylinder like you were trying to uncurl the bucket. THen you just lift the boom and you are clear. Reverse the process for putting it back on.

Thanks for the info. I did that and was easier than I expected. The skid steer setup is easy to do also.