New PT-425 Owner

/ New PT-425 Owner #12  
I think I would drill out the outlet hole on the gas tank, tap and thread a plug in it. Then make a new hole that is right.

Good luck with your new 425.

/ New PT-425 Owner #13  
I think I would drill out the outlet hole on the gas tank, tap and thread a plug in it. Then make a new hole that is right.

Good luck with your new 425.

/ New PT-425 Owner
New gas tank came in Wednesday. I installed it today and all is well... no more leaking!

Today I worked on the driveway with bucket and box blade. Also ground about 10 or so stumps. Very pleased with the PT so far!

/ New PT-425 Owner #15  
New gas tank came in Wednesday. I installed it today and all is well... no more leaking!

Today I worked on the driveway with bucket and box blade. Also ground about 10 or so stumps. Very pleased with the PT so far!

:thumbsup::dance1:

/ New PT-425 Owner #16  
Would love to see your stump grinder in action. If you have anyone foolish / brave enough to get some video, that would be great.

/ New PT-425 Owner
Would love to see your stump grinder in action. If you have anyone foolish / brave enough to get some video, that would be great.

I'll try to get some video next time. Of course I'm still getting used to machine operation. It's definitely a messy job with woodchips and dust going everywhere. Seems hardest part is not taking too big of a bite and stalling grinding wheel.