New purchase

/ New purchase #11  
Just finally chose and am purchasing a used L3540 with LA724 QA HD bucket and deluxe sun shade. Also got the 3rd function for grappler that's going to be purchased along with pallet forks and BB. Thanks to all that helped whether you realized it or not. Can't wait to start learning how to use my first tractor and happy I got one before new regents come out!

You make me soooo proud, ffgoo

My first tractor too, exactly the same, grapple, forks and all. :drink:

/ New purchase #12  
Congratulations on your new tractor; love the Grand L Series.:thumbsup:

/ New purchase
Thanks guys. Happy thanksgiving to all! So just curious if 2 sets of rear weights, filled rear tires and say I leave a 66" BB on the back. Do I have enough weight to do most my chores? Brush and debris doesn't weight much when using a grapple but I do have trees to get rid of and they can get heavy. LA724 loader capacity I guess determines that eh? I see pics of people with various trees they carry with various tractors but how do we really know ballpark weight of trees. I just don't want to tip or hurt my baby:)

/ New purchase #14  
You should be okay with the box blade on the back.

/ New purchase #15  
I have loaded tires and that's all, no extra weights. I'd say, load the tires, put the box blade on the back and that should be enough, IMHO. What kind of deal did you get, if you don't mind. I paid $23700 + 3rd valve, CA grapple, spear, and heavy duty forks $27300. That's the best deal i could find within 200 miles.

/ New purchase
Yeah just about the same. Mine was harvest return so discount for that and included hd bucket, sun canopy and 3rd electro/hydraulic. For 23,5. Still working on placing order for grapple, pallet forks, and BB from CA but that comes in around another 3k and change:)

/ New purchase
1969grandpa said:
I have loaded tires and that's all, no extra weights. I'd say, load the tires, put the box blade on the back and that should be enough, IMHO. What kind of deal did you get, if you don't mind. I paid $23700 + 3rd valve, CA grapple, spear, and heavy duty forks $27300. That's the best deal i could find within 200 miles.

You have pics to feed my impatience ?

/ New purchase
Well now that I have finished my first half day of work I am truly glad I waited and better yet listen to a lot of you. Thank you so much for the input. This is one **** of a tractor yet small and nimble as well. I bought a used tractor with 250 hrs that is slightly faded and scratched(harvest returnx2) but new LA724 loader, HD bucket with tooth bar, CA root grappler, pallet forks and Landpride bb. My back is sighing a huge relief because I got more today then would have taken me a week by hand. And of course here she is in the flesh as always.......

image-2909161137.jpg

image-4167176300.jpg

image-4141988857.jpg

image-2512677766.jpg

/ New purchase #19  
Great pictures, my CFO (wife) has decided I don't need a grapple, so I will just have to settle for admiring those of others, very nice outfit.:thumbsup::licking:

/ New purchase #20  
Great pictures, my CFO (wife) has decided I don't need a grapple, so I will just have to settle for admiring those of others, very nice outfit.:thumbsup::licking:

Mine thought that I didn't need one too. I got one anyway and now she can't believe how much work you can do with it. I say go for it, you will like it.