New R4041 !!

/ New R4041 !! #11  
Looks great, I like those big tires!

/ New R4041 !! #12  
I would keep the little tractor if you can possibly swing the payments. I would have been in a world of hurt several times with tractors getting stuck in sink holes or backfilled areas. Just a couple days ago, I had to get my LS to pull out the Kubota B26 that went down in a stump hole. I couldn't even lift it out with the back hoe or FEL bucket but the 7010 sucked it out on idle without a grunt. Without my second tractor I would have been looking for trees and timbers to put under the stabilizer to jack it up then more trees to put under the rear tires to roll it out on. Then I would have had to clean it all up. As it was, just pulled it out, then ran the FEL over the ruts to smooth them out. I may have to put some rocks in that hole to make it hard enough to run over.
Again congratulations on your BIG tractor. I need to line up my two for a photo op.

/ New R4041 !!
Well, a bitter/sweet day came this weekend. I had my Kioti listed on Craigslist and someone came and offered me the right price. I had basically told myself that if I could sell it for "X" amount, then I would have to do it. Luckily for me, Kioti's are gaining value (like I assume the LS line will) and I sold it for $10,800. Not bad considering 1 year and 220 hours ago I paid $11,800 (plus tax) for it :D

So, I'm now a 1-woman guy again!

Ironically, I just had a pretty major left should surgery last Monday, so I am temporarily regretting getting the Shuttle Shift... although I can still reach over and shift with my right hand when needed. In a few months when I have full use of my left arm, I won't care as much. But for now, I have to find solace in telling myself that the $2500 jump (would've gone to the 4047 if going Hydro) was money well saved since I need to buy a 3-pt stump grinder this year... and that the SS 4041 was the right choice.

Anyhow, here's a goodbye pic for my CK20. She'll be missed, she performed very well for me and moved a LOT of dirt!

2013-02-09_16-03-27_828.jpg

"

/ New R4041 !! #14  
I need to get as rear shot of my LS and my Kubota B26. That is a good comparison shot for size difference. Maybe a shot of the B 26 in the bucket on my LS (or almost)