New rechargeable work light

/ New rechargeable work light #1  

ArlyA

Houghton MI (the Lake Superior snow belt) USA
Tractor
Polaris Boss 6x6 with pods (tracks) Center actuating lawn mower by Husky
Need to replace my work light and looked through reviews but didn't like them. What do you have? I'm looking for one with magnetic base, simple on-0ff switch and rechargeable like a phone. Not a special base type. Do you have one like this?

/ New rechargeable work light #2  

Milwaukee REDLITHIUM™ USB ROVER™ Pivoting Flood Light​

It’s small, magnetic base, carabiner clip, USB rechargeable, pivots, and has three brightness levels. The only downside is that on the highest level, 550 lumens, the battery only lasts a couple of hours. I have extra batteries and usually run it at the middle setting. I have an older Jeep that was giving me fits and this little light took a beating. It’s small enough you can get it in tight places and the magnetic base holds it solidly. If this is the type of work light you are looking for you can’t go wrong with this one.

/ New rechargeable work light #3  
Need to replace my work light and looked through reviews but didn't like them. What do you have? I'm looking for one with magnetic base, simple on-0ff switch and rechargeable like a phone. Not a special base type. Do you have one like this?
F3147732-8A33-43F6-9F11-97DBBCCD836F.png

These seem to work well. Strong magnets

/ New rechargeable work light
Do you have to push the button repeatedly to get in off? Most lights you do aND that drives me nuts!

/ New rechargeable work light #5  
No. Once on, once off. If you push the button more than once initially, you can get different settings. But once for full, use it, then once again is off.

/ New rechargeable work light #6  
Uh oh. Yes, on the Milwaukee the first time you push the button it comes on at the highest setting, push again for middle settling, again for lowest and then again for off.

/ New rechargeable work light #8  
For task lighting, I use this one by Bayco Products. It has 2 magnets and a hook. But it is best for short tasks like changing a fuse or finding a dime under the seat.

For a long lasting trouble light I use my Makita batteries on this light. I like it so much I have one in the house, garage and shed.

/ New rechargeable work light
I didn't even think about makita who's 18volt tools I already use. I'll check them out. We have a unlight garage we park our 6x6 and other items in that I occasionally need to work on. My eyes are not getting better with age!

/ New rechargeable work light #10  
I didn't even think about makita who's 18volt tools I already use. I'll check them out. We have a unlight garage we park our 6x6 and other items in that I occasionally need to work on. My eyes are not getting better with age!
There are also sellers on Amazon that sell 3rd party Makita/Milwaukee/Dewalt battery compatible lights, at far less than the name brand light, but use the name brand battery.