New Sc2400

/ New Sc2400 #11  
After reading all the news about the SC2400, we decided to order one sight unseen back in December. I finally got to see it and drive it at the dealer on Saturday, and I was very impressed. The dealer still has to do his final prep, and we hope that it will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.

From what I could see, the machine is well built and quite well thought out. I'll be able to report more on it once it arrives and I've had a chance to put it to work.

The first tasks will be to clean up after the horses from the winter and then to regrade a few hundred feet of gravel drive.

I'll post again once I have the machine...

/ New Sc2400 #12  
lorus1966 said:
After reading all the news about the SC2400, we decided to order one sight unseen back in December. I finally got to see it and drive it at the dealer on Saturday, and I was very impressed. The dealer still has to do his final prep, and we hope that it will be delivered tomorrow or Thursday.

From what I could see, the machine is well built and quite well thought out. I'll be able to report more on it once it arrives and I've had a chance to put it to work.

The first tasks will be to clean up after the horses from the winter and then to regrade a few hundred feet of gravel drive.

I'll post again once I have the machine...

Gosh I would love to get one. The cub dealer here has even heard of them, I wonder how I can get close to one and have it serviced, etc.
Also is anyone seeing dealers give any good deals on them or is it so new they won't go below msrp?

/ New Sc2400 #13  
casolorz said:
Also is anyone seeing dealers give any good deals on them or is it so new they won't go below msrp?
One of the great aspects of the Cub/Yanmar joint venture is that dealers have a lot more wiggle room than they do with Cub (MTD). So yes, you'll see many going below MSRP.

/ New Sc2400 #14  
CCinCT said:
One of the great aspects of the Cub/Yanmar joint venture is that dealers have a lot more wiggle room than they do with Cub (MTD). So yes, you'll see many going below MSRP.

Thats good to know. I dont mind buying the tractor out of my city or even out of state, I just worry about who will service it? will regular cud dealers service it?

/ New Sc2400 #15  
casolorz said:
Thats good to know. I dont mind buying the tractor out of my city or even out of state, I just worry about who will service it? will regular cud dealers service it?
Technically, yes, any Cub dealer can service them. However, my understanding is that if they're not an "authorized Cub/Yanmar Dealer", they can't perform warranty work on the tractor (or if they do, they won't get reimbursed by Cub/Yanmar). I believe in order to become an authorized dealer, they need to order at least 10 tractors.

/ New Sc2400 #16  
The Cub-Yanmar is a seperate company and contract. Parts are not available to regular independent Cub Division Dealers.

A regular dealer could form a relationship with a Cub Yanmar dealer though.

/ New Sc2400 #17  
Hi
All

We took the Cub Cadet Yanmar line on this year and the EX3200 Cub Yanmar has been very successful. I should be getting my SC2400's in this next week. Here are a few specs on this New Machine.

24 HP 3 CYLINDER YANMAR DIESEL
16.5 PTO HP
3300 RATED RPM
55.1 CU IN DISPLACEMENT
LIQUID COOLED
GLOW PLUG REHEAT SYSTEM
40 AMP ALTERNATOR
5.8 GAL FUEL TANK
2.5 QT ENGINE OIL CAPACITY
HYDRO DRIVE
2 SPEED SHIFT ON THE GO ( ONE OF A KIND )
4WD
CRUISE CONTROL
REAR DIFFERENTIAL LOCK
MID AND REAR PTO
WET DISC BRAKE
7.1 GAL MIN TOTAL PUMP CAPACITY
CAT 1 3PT HITCH
661 LBS LIFT CAPACITY 3 PT @ 24" BEHIND
9.3 MAX TRAVEL SPEED
1280. LBS WEIGHT W/ROPS
18 X 8.5 - 10 FRONT TIRES
26 X 12. - 12 REAR TIRES
2-YEAR OR 2000 HOUR LIMITED TRACTOR WARRANTY
3-YEAR OR 2000 HOUR LIMITED ENGINE & DRIVETRAIN

UpState NY

Attachments

• SC2400-Emerich-Sales-NY.jpg
    SC2400-Emerich-Sales-NY.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 335
   / New Sc2400 #18  
I wasn't able to see your image.

I emailed cub cadet yanmar asking them about dealers on my area, or what I could do for warranty work and they never replied.

/ New Sc2400 #20  
EmerichSales said:
Did you try the dealer locator at CubCadetYanmar anding Page

WHERE TO BUY and SERVICE

Type zip code
Then scroll down to within 300 miles
then click search

Hope that helps
Kevin

Yeah thats how I found the closest dealer almost 3 hours away. I was just hoping they would email me and say actually this dealer in your city can service them or something.

At least the 300 miles gives me several answers now.