New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar!

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #11  
I checked with my dealer yesterday and he quoted me $16,200 with an 8" bucket. He said if he does order one it wouldn't be here until late October. I asked him if I could just order the backhoe for my 2400 and he said he's pretty sure that the Backhoe only comes on the 2450. I wouldn't mind having one but I guess I'll settle for borrowing the neighbors Bobcat w/ backhoe for now.

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #12  
Hey KC -

where are you at in MI? I've been working with a dealer mid-state that's very good. I can PM you if you like....

Frank

South of Jackson MI

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #13  
I checked with my dealer yesterday and he quoted me $16,200 with an 8" bucket. He said if he does order one it wouldn't be here until late October. I asked him if I could just order the backhoe for my 2400 and he said he's pretty sure that the Backhoe only comes on the 2450. I wouldn't mind having one but I guess I'll settle for borrowing the neighbors Bobcat w/ backhoe for now.

DId that include a mower?

KC

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #14  
Wow...16,200 sounds pretty reasonable even for a small tlb!? I got a quote for 18,500 for tlb and 60" mower. Hmmm.

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #15  
The $16,200 was for the TLB, no deck. I thought it was a pretty good price but I already have the Sc2400, I think the dealer was trying to get me to have a fleet of them. I may consider selling my 2400, but I would want to get close to new price out of it so it probably won't sell. Even if I did sell it, I would be without a toy until fall...I think I'll stick with what I have.

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar!
$16200.00 is a Great Deal! It's Under Dealer Cost! After he pays inbound freight, Preps it and delivers it! Wow thats a good deal!

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #17  
I thought it sounded like a pretty good price. He told me that it would have to be pre-ordered so he could get free freight on the unit. I was told that the loader and backhoe come from the factory assembled, I guess that takes away some of his cost. He must like me because I pay cash and pick it up from the shop. None of this really matters as my wife would shoot me if I traded the 2400 for the 2450...hmmm, maybe its time to trade in my wife!! (Joking)

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #18  
That sounds like a great deal

but I am in the same boat the 2400 is only a few months and 100 hrs old

course I could dig a dugout on the side of the back hill hmmm

course it could get cold in a dugout this winter

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #19  
Well, I brought up the idea of selling the 2400 and ordering the 2450 and my wife was thrilled...she even said that she could use the backhoe to dig my grave. What a woman!!

/ New SC2450 TLB Cub Cadet Yanmar! #20  
Soooo.......you should take that as a yes, right!

You have to get a bit more creative when dealing with the spousal units.....for instance I have 1 compact in storage, 1 compact in my trailer, and 1 compact in my garage, so the wife only sees 1 at a time.
However, I might come under a bit more scrutiny when we move to our property and I have them all in the pole barn....hmmmm....