New shop going up!

/ New shop going up! #41  
....and what army are you feeding Salmon to? (Looking good, too) (y)
He has a whole army of carpenters working for him.

I bet they could finish off that salmon in no time.

/ New shop going up!
No way!! That Salmon belongs to my lovely wife for making dinners.

/ New shop going up!
The (carpenters) are at it :D again, I must say these guys don't stop for anything.

1713964435592.png

1713965049893.png

1713965202467.png

Last edited:
   / New shop going up! #45  
Maybe it's normal for metal buildings...but I've not seen too many buildings built with the sides on before the roof is on .

Guessing it doesn't rain in coconut tree land!

/ New shop going up! #46  
nice

/ New shop going up! #47  
Maybe it's normal for metal buildings...but I've not seen too many buildings built with the sides on before the roof is on .

Guessing it doesn't rain in coconut tree land!
About 30 years ago I worked for butler buildings and that is how we put them up. It's way easier to put the sides first especially when insulated.

/ New shop going up! #48  
Interesting...Thanks for that explanation.

Still seems a bit illogical from a "get it in the dry quickly" perspective, but I can see the ease of application for placing side sheeting.

/ New shop going up!
I questioned the roof first also because other buildings we have put up the roof was always first.

1714218601982.png

1714218734959.png

/ New shop going up! #50  
Sides first on mine. I had to look at photos to see. I suspect it was due to draping the insulation over the side walls before the roof panels went on.

I thought it was ingenious to use an old ambulance as a tool & work truck. Also a place for the crew to get out of the weather or have lunch.

1714225321489.jpeg