New small Kubota's now have a proprietary hydraulic coupler

/ New small Kubota's now have a proprietary hydraulic coupler #21  
It appears digging around on Kubota parts that the open station LX comes with 1/4" Pioneer / Ag style couplers and the cab LX comes with 3/8" Pioneer / Ag style couplers.

/ New small Kubota's now have a proprietary hydraulic coupler
It appears digging around on Kubota parts that the open station LX comes with 1/4" Pioneer / Ag style couplers and the cab LX comes with 3/8" Pioneer / Ag style couplers.
I just got back from the dealership and 1/4" Pioneer couplers were what Kubota had sent. The 3rd option was the regular sized pioneer coupler. I told the dealer I did not want the small couplers for the rear mounts. The dealer agreed that the couplers were not up to par and they are going to replumb with regular pioneers and build a mounting plate. The smaller couplers were tucked back behind the roll-bar.

If this is the only model having this problem then why are the cab models not treated the same. I am not a new tractor owner by any means. having owned Kubota's for over 40 years. I have most all of the attachments for a B sized tractor, why should I have to change all the attachments to 1/4" pioneer couplers. Kubota needs to change this thought process or my next tractor might not be orange!

/ New small Kubota's now have a proprietary hydraulic coupler #23  
You would think that they should use the same couplers on both the open station and cab models as they used to do with the B3030 models. (y)

Attachments

• B2601 couplers.jpeg
    B2601 couplers.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 118
  • Kubota B3030 with OEM RR.png
    Kubota B3030 with OEM RR.png
    5.4 MB · Views: 110
  • Kubota OEM B series RR for cab (2).png
    Kubota OEM B series RR for cab (2).png
    4.5 MB · Views: 121
   / New small Kubota's now have a proprietary hydraulic coupler #24  
Or at least give you the option of which coupler you want when ordering.