New Stump Bucket in action

/ New Stump Bucket in action
   / New Stump Bucket in action #22  
We will have them in by the end of the summer, early fall typically. I do have the JD style available that we can offer a pretty good summer special on, and we can ship a weldable Mount Plate with it so that you can modify to make work with the Quick Tach. See the links below.

Snow Pushers - Attachments for John Deere

5/16" Attachment Cut Out Mount Plate
Titan Skidsteer, thanks for the reply about the snow pusher. Is there a way to view your website without the chat guys picture in the way? lt190b

/ New Stump Bucket in action #23  
Dealers have no idea how annoying the persistent chat guy is. Some car dealerships have, for all practical purposes, made their websites unusable by the annoyingly persistent and ever-present chat guy popping up the screen.

/ New Stump Bucket in action
Hey guys, thanks for the information about the chat. I'm touched base with our I.T. guys to see what we can do about that. The Live Chat is a newer feature to intended to make it easier for people to contact us. We're still working out the bugs. By the way, are you looking at our website with a smaller device like a tablet or cell phone?

If there's anyone else here who can go check it out and let me know if your having the same problem, that would be great!!! Loader Forks | PalletForks.com | (800) 605-8241

/ New Stump Bucket in action #25  
Chat should be a selectable button - not a persistent window. It's a nuisance on any device and makes printing the full page contents impossible. Thanks :)

/ New Stump Bucket in action #26  
Hey guys, thanks for the information about the chat. I'm touched base with our I.T. guys to see what we can do about that. The Live Chat is a newer feature to intended to make it easier for people to contact us. We're still working out the bugs. By the way, are you looking at our website with a smaller device like a tablet or cell phone?

If there's anyone else here who can go check it out and let me know if your having the same problem, that would be great!!! Loader Forks | PalletForks.com | (800) 605-8241
Titan Skidsteer, I'm using an old desk top (if that makes any difference). Also there doesn't seem to be any way to select (check box) items for the comparison feature. If there is a way, please school me. Thanks for the reply. lt190b

/ New Stump Bucket in action #27  
I just checked, and all I see is "Leave us a message", probably because it's so late, and no way to get rid of it.

But I don't see your location anywhere in the Website. Why isn't it on there? The location is one of the first things that I want to know when I go to a Website, if I don't see it after a few clicks, I click the red X.

/ New Stump Bucket in action #28  
Kicking myself in the buttocks.. back in 1999 when we got the JD 4100 with FEL. I needed to clean drainage ditches out around the place...being metal worker..threw this exact thing together in a few hours..did the work..then cut the tacks off and put the metal back in the bin...never thought to market it back then...hmmm wonder if I have any pics of it...