New SXS

/ New SXS #1  

Paystar

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Well, I did it. Gunna try a CF Moto. While the wife and I really enjoy trail riding in the Kubota RTV-X1100C, there's a couple times a year I have friends from out of town come visit and they all have Polaris and Can Am 1000's and the RTV just isn't fast enough for long distance rides with those people.
So although at first I wasn't going to buy because I thought they were ugly, I went to a dealer and tried one and I really liked it. It does look different though.
I bought from a Polaris/CF Moto dealer and I know he's a salesman, but he said "honestly I get more Polaris's come back for repairs." So we'll see how it goes.
It's a Z-Force 950 H.O. EX. They were on sale for a price that can't be beat. Basically for the price of ONE Polaris or Can Am with a cab and hvac, I paid for a fully loaded RTX-X1100C and this one both, LOL
No it won't be as fast as the other 1000's but will be good enough for me. And it sounds awesome out the dual exhaust.

It's got a 950 vee twin, CV Tech Clutches and comes STANDARD with the roof, doors, mirrors, turn signals, horn, LED head and tail lights, digital display with bluetooth, real bead lock rims, 3500 pound winch with synthetic rope and both wired and wireless remotes. And a 5 year warranty. I added the windshield and am waiting for the rear storage box I ordered today. Should be in 2 days then I will go pick up at dealer.
I'll probably have to get a rear window, everyone says I will get dusted without one?

Attachments

• Capture1.PNG
    Capture1.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 118
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 120
  • Capture3.PNG
    Capture3.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
   / New SXS #4  
Nice, that will get up and move

/ New SXS
My old 2004 Sportsman 500 H.O. is getting to the point I don't really trust going too far into the forest by myself any more. It still looks like new, but all the splines, yokes, u-joints and suspension parts are all pretty wore now.
This was one of the best things I ever owned. Never ever failed me, trouble free.
This was the only Polaris I kept because it was bulletproof. I'll retire it for now unless my son fixes it up.

Attachments

• 20240322_124920.jpg
    20240322_124920.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 52
   / New SXS #6  
Well, I did it. Gunna try a CF Moto. While the wife and I really enjoy trail riding in the Kubota RTV-X1100C, there's a couple times a year I have friends from out of town come visit and they all have Polaris and Can Am 1000's and the RTV just isn't fast enough for long distance rides with those people.
So although at first I wasn't going to buy because I thought they were ugly, I went to a dealer and tried one and I really liked it. It does look different though.
I bought from a Polaris/CF Moto dealer and I know he's a salesman, but he said "honestly I get more Polaris's come back for repairs." So we'll see how it goes.
It's a Z-Force 950 H.O. EX. They were on sale for a price that can't be beat. Basically for the price of ONE Polaris or Can Am with a cab and hvac, I paid for a fully loaded RTX-X1100C and this one both, LOL
No it won't be as fast as the other 1000's but will be good enough for me. And it sounds awesome out the dual exhaust.

It's got a 950 vee twin, CV Tech Clutches and comes STANDARD with the roof, doors, mirrors, turn signals, horn, LED head and tail lights, digital display with bluetooth, real bead lock rims, 3500 pound winch with synthetic rope and both wired and wireless remotes. And a 5 year warranty. I added the windshield and am waiting for the rear storage box I ordered today. Should be in 2 days then I will go pick up at dealer.
I'll probably have to get a rear window, everyone says I will get dusted without one?
Sounds like a great deal! Have FUN!

/ New SXS #7  
I've had a Polaris ATV for 6 years now to work around the property... It has served me well, but I've considered when it is replaced, to look at a larger CFmoto with power steering for the wife. Congrats on the new, ehm, tool

/ New SXS #8  
My wife bought the uforce 600 SxS.

Fuel injected, EPS, windshield, mirrors, 4x4, locking diff and tilt bed. 250 odd miles so far. It’ll do 50 easily with 2 people. Our second CF Motos product.

/ New SXS #9  
The CF Motos are a great deal. The concern has been build quality. Not that I've heard bad things, but people are worried. People were also worried about Kubota's when they first hit the market.

/ New SXS #10  
The CF Motos are a great deal. The concern has been build quality. Not that I've heard bad things, but people are worried. People were also worried about Kubota's when they first hit the market.
My wife bought a Kubota Sidekick 850 and I took the speed limiter off. It will do almost 60 which is too fast for us old farts anyway. Has all the fru-fru on it as well, 5K remote winch, fold down windshield, rearview mirrors, lighting package, tilt bed coated in Rhino Liner, mud flaps front and rear full belly pan, headrests and more. She likes it, so do I. It's 4wd on demand and so far has not gotten stuck...lol