:) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #61  
Beenthere... Did you have the $300 bid???

I set my maximum bid at $300 and somebody else bid the same amount. Because I bid it first, their bid was subordinate to mine. I figured if I won the jacket on a $300 bid, I'd put it up for sale in the TBN classifieds and raise a few more bucks. When you bid $305, that was icing on the cake. I decided to let you have it at $305 and match your bid so we could raise at least $610 for Audubon. Had you let me win the jacket, you could have purchased it from me in the TBN classified for far less than $305, but I wasn't about to tell you that. The idea was to get as much for the birds as possible and I think we did that.:):thumbsup:

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #62  
....Had you let me win the jacket, you could have purchased it from me in the TBN classified for far less than $305...
I got the spike aerator and a 5' rear blade for $60... never really used the aerator and the wife wanted it gone so if I didn't win the jacket I had already planned to donate the money from the sale anyway... $305 was my final bid... and somewhat shocked it won!!!

Part of the reason I didn't tell everyone that I won the bid right away was I had absolutely no idea how to pay for it (and cover up my tracks :laughing:). Wife thought it was very funny that I got into her ebay account... not so much when I broke into her paypal account. :mad:

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #63  
I couldn't tell for the plants. You're not wearing sandals with that Tyvek suit, are you?:D

Mark
Oh, Heavens no... ...they are sneakers :laughing::laughing::laughing: We spray a row over so I don't worry about it. I used to use rubber boots but they would fill up with sweat, chaff real bad and was just not worth it...

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #64  
Are those sweet potatoes??? If so, what variety?

Chris

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #66  
It looked like sweet potatoe vines in the earlier picture. How many acres you got????

Don't they make sprayers for those high wheel tractors to do that???? :laughing:

Or did you spend the sprayer money on that jacket???? :D

Chris

/ :) New TBN Jacket now up for auction for charity #67