New TBN Records

/ New TBN Records #1  

Hakim

I believe our stats have set a couple of new TBN records:

Posted in the last 24 hours: 804

Users that have logged in the past 24 hours: 865

Glad to see these humongous loads are handled without a whimper from the servers. Thanks to Ibrahim!

/ New TBN Records #2  
Sounds like you guys have plenty of time to keep the system up and running now that you don't live in the snow belt!!!

Really nice work, and appreciated by all of us. Thank you! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Pete

/ New TBN Records #3  
Great Job!! I was just wondering how tbn ranks with other forums. I haven't noticed any that are in the same stratosphere. Sure is a wealth here...

/ New TBN Records #4  
Well, that's probably more posts in a single day than that "other" tractor site had for the last 30 days.

As one computer guy who understands databases to another, great job. Keep it up.

/ New TBN Records #6  
Sure is making it hard to find time to scan all the posts (gave up on actually reading all of them a long time ago). /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New TBN Records #7  
ALL I CAN SAY IS U GUYS DO ONE HELL OF A JOB /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif thanks from all of us tbnr's

/ New TBN Records #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Glad to see these humongous loads are handled without a whimper from the servers. Thanks to Ibrahim!)</font>

I was right again!

When my wife and myself left TBN headquarters last year I told my wife that Ibrahim was the WD 40 of the operation. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Congradulations!!

/ New TBN Records
Hi wroughtn harv,

You surely are right that Ibrahim keeps things loose and rollin'. But the real core of TBN is you, and 10,000+ like you.

I sometimes get up in the middle of the night, and just watch over the whole operation, on one screen. There is never a moment in the day or night, when one of our dedicated people is not online, friends reaching out to friends. Truly, "the sun never sets on the TBN family."

It it surely different from when we actually sat around the woodstove at the old Agway store in Guilford, NY (pop 3,046) -- but in some ways, it is better. For certain, no body was there at 3:30 in the morning.

As always, thanks for your heartfelt participation as one of the great members of TBN.