New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered -

/ New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered -
No ashtray, no cup holder.....maybe those are located in the optional armrests? To be sure, the lighter is by no means easy to get to while seated on the tractor. Due to it's proximity to the tool box (glove box), it would be perfect for powering a cell phone.

I usually stub it out against the bottom of my boot, and kinda field-strip the remnants. Mrs Gorm gets agravated if she sees my butts lying about.

/ New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered - #12  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Many times while mowing I've stopped, snubbed out the cigarette, and started back up again )</font>

Me, too. And since I was also on the volunteer fire department and spent enough time fighting grass fires, I was very particular about getting them out good. When I was baling hay with the neighbor, he had a big metal can wire tied onto the tractor for an ashtray since he smoked, too. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered - #13  
Congratulations on the new setup. I would imagine there are some envious people in TBN land about now, me included /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif. While some of us are still waiting for theTC33DA to show up on the dealers lot /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif , you are already getting seat time on yours /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. Hope you get many hours of enjoyment and trouble-free service. And just so you won't feel all alone, Mrs. trkbldr doesn't like MY butt lying about, either /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Picture 1 of 3

Attachments

• 357369-IMAG0016.JPG
    357369-IMAG0016.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 601
Picture 2 of 3

Attachments

• 357371-IMAG0017.JPG
    357371-IMAG0017.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 568
Picture 3 of 3

Attachments

• 357372-IMAG0018.jpg
    357372-IMAG0018.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 486
   / New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered - #17  
Congratulations on the new delivery! Looks like a mean machine. I'm sure it will serve you well.

Don

/ New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered - #18  
Gorm that is a great looking rig that you have there. I'm very partial to the color blue also. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ New TC33DA and 14LA Loader Delivered - #19  
Looks like the turn signals and tail lights are from the JD 4000 ten series. Anyway nice lookin rig. First time I have seen the new NH boomers. Are the dashboards the same as the older boomers?

Thanks Guys, I'm pretty happy with her myself, and I'm partial to blue too! As far as the dashboard - I can tell you it has all the idiot lights, a Fuel gage and a H2O Temp gage and that's it. I'm not sure what the 33D's dash looked like.

In any case the only trouble I have had (4.5 hours) was two of the bolts that secure the seat worked loose.

Thanks again for the well wishes guys - I'll keep you posted about the "Boomer-Barrow"

Attachments

• 357494-IMAG0016.JPG
    357494-IMAG0016.JPG
    31.2 KB · Views: 295