New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #12  
That is ugly, it looks as if it has died and then it's skin has rotted off /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif . A skeleton tractor. J

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #13  
Maybe this isn't the ugliest tractor ever, but it might be the ugliest Ferrari ever. I took this picture in Crete, and it really is a Ferrari brand tractor. From the look of the tractor seat, that guy isn't feeding his dog enough. It looks like he's converted the FEL brackets to make do as a ROPS.

Attachments

• 35-176860-Ferrari.jpg
    35-176860-Ferrari.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 312
   / New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #14  
That is how the rops is suppose to be. All the major companies build tractors with that same setup as the rops folds forward and acts as a bumper for the tractor. Most vineyard tractors have this type of rops on it.

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #15  
Hey Muhammad,

So what's so ugly about that tractor.....it kinda looks like mine!!

OkieG

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #16  
Tom - I've had this link to the Doodle bug club in Wolfeboro (your home state) for a while. I was even considering building one. I think they are beautiful, especially when properly named and operated by a fine strapping specimen of hardy Yankee stock. Hope that's 2" and not 1" lumber making up the seat. Wonder if it's nailed to the floor, or removeable for extra room?

Attachments

• 35-177221-KlamDigah.jpg
    35-177221-KlamDigah.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 210
   / New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #17  
On the other hand......

Attachments

• 35-177222-Judy.jpg
    35-177222-Judy.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 206
   / New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #18  
Thanks Mark.
I got to admit they are a thing of beauty in there on form,and just about anybody can affort one.

Hope you folks up there having a grand summer.

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #19  
Hi Thomas...!

We won't be sending out a search party this year for ya... as long as you check-in periodically... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Hey... are you going to Empire Farm Days in about 2 weeks? /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
(Beautiful ride for you and the Miss'...)/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ New Thread- Ugliest Tractor Photos #20  
Always though there were unique interesting tractors with photogenic challenged operators.
Egon