new tires and wheels for my rhino

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #1  

TOMMYHPX4X4

Veteran Member
Tractor
gator hpx 4x4
i done wnet out and got me some new traction . they are some buckshot wheels and 26"outlaws.
1007261.jpg

1007265.jpg

1007266e.jpg

1007267.jpg

Last edited:
   / new tires and wheels for my rhino #2  
Looks mean, Tommy! You should certainly be able to sling some mud with those bad boys....:D:D:D

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #3  
Good lord Tommy, it looks like you've done gone and made that thing into a swamp buggy beast! I gotta hear how that thing does in your gumbo now. I don't have the same gumbo here as you have there, but with aggressive tires on the Rhino I had it was a beast. I can't tell anymore, what size tires are those? I had to add a 2" lift to get my 27" tires to clear. You may recall, it's been a while ago, but with a smooth full skid pan under mine that curved up in the front mine would ride up on really deep stuff and about paddle it's way through. It's the one that went through the really deep snow and when I hit deep mud holes at speed it kept me from dropping all the way down until my speed slowed quite a bit. Your tires are far more aggressive than what I had. With smooth skid plates under it you ought to really be able to go in the mud and muck.

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #4  
guess you liked the look of the buckshot's on my XUV....did you get the 8x12's?....sure looks great Tommy!!!!

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #5  
oh, you southern boys....like to go out and get all muddy and such!:eek::rolleyes:

btw, man, i went saturday and bought a new prowler 1000......i'll try to post pics tonight....

the thing is flat out unbelievable......you just can't imangine how FAST it really is for a 1200lbs sxs......

the only complaint is that it steers like a tank....almost like diff lock is engaged....either something isn't right or their design of the steering sucks.....

i can't wait to spank my buddy's that have new RZR's.....:D

with the way is will blow the back tires off, i'll be needing some REAL soon...what was the link to that new tire you posted in another thread....

the rhino looks good!

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino
they are 26" and yea i liked them buckshots they just so happened to have a set in stock at the right price. today i'm doing the clutch enclosure snorkle and next week i'm gonna try to snorkle the air intake. being i sold my hpx i have been putting all my time into the rhino until i get my next machine wich i hope will be before winter.

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #7  
they are 26" and yea i liked them buckshots they just so happened to have a set in stock at the right price. today i'm doing the clutch enclosure snorkle and next week i'm gonna try to snorkle the air intake. being i sold my hpx i have been putting all my time into the rhino until i get my next machine wich i hope will be before winter.

what you gettin' next?

/ new tires and wheels for my rhino #9  
Looks good Tommy!!