New tires and wheels on my RTV900

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #11  
Gary,
I work with metals for a living, but I really enjoy building things with wood.
Relaxes me..:)

Tim,
The tires, wheels, new lug bolts, valves w/covers, and fairly quick shipping from Texas was just south of $800. Not sure if I can list their name here. They were very helpful answering all the questions I had, and they carry a large variety of tires and wheels.

I think that you can list the company, if you're not advertising....

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #14  
I drove thru a portion of "Kaintucky" traveling from Houston to Buffalo New York for a job. Beautiful country. Too bad I didnt have the time to take in more of the scenery. It would be great to go back thru there again someday just to see the sights. Maybe when I retire!!!

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900
Gary, if you do get a chance to revisit Kaintuckee...:)
drop by for a visit. I'll show you how to make knives..

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #16  
Good looking tire. My experience with my Gator is that often a more aggressive tire, because there is so much less slippage, will damage terrain less than a milder tire that can slip a little and damage terrain. My older 850D Gator with ITP mudlites was much easier on my property/grounds than was my stock 620i with the stock tires.

John M

Jim, I agree. These are 8 ply and they recommended no more than 12 lbs pressure. They look good at that pressure and are ground friendly.

/ New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #18  
I just purchased the same tires as KitC from All Terrain Online. Am very happy with the tires and rims. Go great in the snow. Just wanted to thank KitC for his thread on these tires and rims - and Robin said to say hi. I am going to try to post some pictures. Wish me luck.

Dennis

Attachments

• 070.jpg
    070.jpg
    597.2 KB · Views: 285
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    825.3 KB · Views: 432
   / New tires and wheels on my RTV900 #19  
I just purchased the same tires as KitC from All Terrain Online. Am very happy with the tires and rims. Go great in the snow. Just wanted to thank KitC for his thread on these tires and rims - and Robin said to say hi. I am going to try to post some pictures. Wish me luck.

Dennis

That looks fantastic!!!

Dennis,
Glad I could help.