New TN Models

/ New TN Models #11  
MikePA said:
Some people talk a good game while others are out using their tractors. :p

And the New Hollands rarely ever break!! :D

/ New TN Models #12  
Here in N.C. the local kubota dealer was couple of thousand more than comparable new holland models.The Kubotas were also a whole lot lighter and to add the weights that cost usually a thousand more or so also the kubota dealer spent more time knocking everybody elses tractors and telling me how Kubotas were worth more:mad: Basically I liked the Kubotas and was really interested in 7040 which I still think is good tractor. the dealer lost the sell here not the tractor. sorry to carry on so , I just wanted to show that here kubotas were higher than new hollands and only slightly lower than comparable john Deere.

/ New TN Models #13  
Fairlane where you at in NC. I live in Stoneville, NC hour north of Greensboro. je

/ New TN Models #14  
I live between mount airy and pilot mountain:)

/ New TN Models #15  
Any links to the new T4000 information? The New Holland NA website website has nothing yet and google searches come up pretty empty.

/ New TN Models #16  
JDPN said:
Any links to the new T4000 information? The New Holland NA website website has nothing yet and google searches come up pretty empty.
Id be interested too when its available.

/ New TN Models #17  
jimg said:
Id be interested too when its available.

Are you looking to trade already;)

/ New TN Models #18  
No, just curious :)

/ New TN Models #19  
twabscs said:
Hi All,

Not sure if you're getting tired of me yet, but here's some info on the new TN models. As stated before, they are now called the T4000 series and all of them now have 4 cylinder engines instead of the old 3 cylinder model. The lowest HP model is the T4020 and it has 50 PTO HP so it maps mostly to the old TN65. The new T4030 maps to the older TN75 or so. Seems prices continue to go up with the new models as well.

Given the higher prices on the T2400 series, I started looking at the T4000 series and they've gone up quite a bit too. And the goverment says only 2% inflation, right. ;)

The $ to Euro exchange rates are making everything imported go up significantly, including parts.