New to me 186d

/ New to me 186d #21  
If you're going to be buying a new loader to install onto one of those tractors, put it on the 186D. It's a much heavier and more substantial tractor than the others. The Power Shift transmission is better for loader work. I don't have a 135D, but have the equivalent Kubota, the B6000, with a loader.

The tiny size of the B6000/135D will be desirable once in awhile, but even the step up to the 1401D is significant in the work it will do. The 186D would be much better than either, between the additional mass of the tractor and the transmission.

/ New to me 186d #22  
... took some more photos along with my other two yanmars. A 1401d I picked up last spring and a 135d.

Ill be adding a fel when I can figure out which one to get.

I like em all! :)

Question: are all three of those approximately the same chassis, loader mounts, etc?

/ New to me 186d
Thats my problem too. I like them all. Have really been looking for the 186 for awhile but picked up the other two just to play with in the mean time. I agree that the fel will be better on the 186. CAn anyone reccomend which one. Bushhog, koyker or coldwater. What are the other options. Curious to hear from others with the 186. Will be selling the other two tractors probably.

/ New to me 186d
Real delima now. Will be moving to a bigger farm and need a substantially new bigger, like 65 hp, utility tractor. Been thinking about selling my 186d posted here. What kind of price should I be able to get? As you can see from the photos it is pretty nice. Do not really want to sell but something needs to go.

/ New to me 186d #25  
Looks like a nice tractor.....nice condition.....I'd say tractor only with no implements would be in the $4000 to $5000 range. Good luck whatever you decide to do.