New to me 2810

/ New to me 2810 #1  

double hunter

Gold Member
Tractor
Ford 1715
Just bought a 2810 II, 2wd, Bushhog loader, tractor looks to be in good cond with 1536 hrs,,needs a little maint., one of the power steering cylinders has a slight leak, muffler has a light leak , i can fix that with my wire welder and the injector pump has a slight leak, tractor cranks and runs great,,is their anything that I need to check that is inherent with these tractors,,gonna have to paint the rear fenders,,it has been barn kept since new but has surface rust,,,Its a little more tractor than I wanted but got it at a decent price I think,,$5500 , the loader works great and is about 7 yrs old

/ New to me 2810 #2  
Just bought a 2810 II, 2wd, Bushhog loader, tractor looks to be in good cond with 1536 hrs,,needs a little maint., one of the power steering cylinders has a slight leak, muffler has a light leak , i can fix that with my wire welder and the injector pump has a slight leak, tractor cranks and runs great,,is their anything that I need to check that is inherent with these tractors,,gonna have to paint the rear fenders,,it has been barn kept since new but has surface rust,,,Its a little more tractor than I wanted but got it at a decent price I think,,$5500 , the loader works great and is about 7 yrs old

The 10 Series Fords are good tractors and that's a good price if the hours are accurate.

/ New to me 2810 #3  
Change all the fluids and any filters that are accessible. I just commented on a guys newly purchased 4610 in the owing-operating part of this NH forum...check it out.