New (to me) NH1725

/ New (to me) NH1725 #11  
You may want to change the fuel filter again, since it had that much water.
On the FWD ; before you begin repairing parts on driveline; remember that you have to have the proper size tire on the front so you do not get "driveline wrap up". The ratios for the front and rear need to be pretty darn close. I do believe they go by tire circumference.

/ New (to me) NH1725
Well I am glad to report the problem is fixed. I got it started today, and started cracking fuel lines at the injectors to test for a possible bad cylinder. When I cracked the number 3 line (closed to the rear) nothing happened. When I cracked the other two, it almost stopped running, so I knew something was wrong with that cylinder. I got my dad to look at it, and noticed it looked like air was coming out when we cracked the #3 line, so he started checking all the connections. Turned out that where the #3 hard line connects at the fuel injection pump was loose. Not the banjo fitting around the line, but the threaded part that comes out from the pump assembly was loose. As soon as we tightened that up, it immediatley picked up and sounded good. I'm gonna let it cool off and try and start it later to confirm that it is fine. I sure am glad it was nothing major. Thank you for the input everyone. (and don't ask me what I think is wrong with your tractor, because I'll jump to a conclusion and tell you to rebuild it. LOL :D )

/ New (to me) NH1725 #13  
Glad to here it was simple and inexpensive.
Bill

/ New (to me) NH1725 #14  
Well I am glad to report the problem is fixed. I got it started today, and started cracking fuel lines at the injectors to test for a possible bad cylinder. When I cracked the number 3 line (closed to the rear) nothing happened. When I cracked the other two, it almost stopped running, so I knew something was wrong with that cylinder. I got my dad to look at it, and noticed it looked like air was coming out when we cracked the #3 line, so he started checking all the connections. Turned out that where the #3 hard line connects at the fuel injection pump was loose. Not the banjo fitting around the line, but the threaded part that comes out from the pump assembly was loose. As soon as we tightened that up, it immediatley picked up and sounded good. I'm gonna let it cool off and try and start it later to confirm that it is fine. I sure am glad it was nothing major. Thank you for the input everyone. (and don't ask me what I think is wrong with your tractor, because I'll jump to a conclusion and tell you to rebuild it. LOL :D )

Cool:) As the old "karate sage dude" said.... "patience grasshopper ....Patience":D:D:D

JC,