New to Quick Hitches - What do I need?

/ New to Quick Hitches - What do I need? #51  
Just remember any pin adjustment on your lower 3pt arms that allows them to go lower also limits their max height when lifted....

/ New to Quick Hitches - What do I need? #52  
Got all the little mods finished up on the box blade today and tried it all out. Works great! First thing I learned: it's going to be necessary to unhook the box blade on some 4x4s or a pallet. Else it's too low to the ground to get under with the QH hooks. This time, I had to lift up the front of the whole tractor with the FEL bucket and skid back under it!

I have about a 1/4" to 1/2" gap between the bottom of the top pin and the top hook when the lift pins are securely bottomed in the lift hooks. That's about right, right?

If the box blade leans forward when setting it down on the ground which causes it to drop below your arms, try putting the blade down with the scarifiers in the lowest position, thus propping the front up.

/ New to Quick Hitches - What do I need? #53  
If the box blade leans forward when setting it down on the ground which causes it to drop below your arms, try putting the blade down with the scarifiers in the lowest position, thus propping the front up.

And you can probably do that using just one scarifier near the center.

Bruce

/ New to Quick Hitches - What do I need? #54  
And then have to get off after hookup to re-set one or more scarifier? No thanks. It's sitting up now nice and high on two concrete cap blocks. This isn't ideal because I have to get off the carefully position the blocks on the outside corners. But a pair of landscape timbers set parallel about 3ft apart with a few cheap 2x4 spreaders will make a perfect height pallet that's a MUCH easier to hit landing zone.